1. I turn left here and go through the far door, highlighted above.
2. There are two labs in this section and the only loot is in lab B-2. I grab a sweet praxis kit from the drawer shown above and some ammo from another. I exit and go back toward the stairs.
3. On a workbench in front of the stairs is some combat rifle ammo. I go through the far doors.
4. I follow the corridor and overhear these two talking about vents in the data core room. I go up the stairs.
5. Hacking the door to server room A-3, I find a credit chip in the drawer. Further down the corridor, I get more credits from room A-2. I enter the last room, A-1.
6. From the drawer to my left I get a pocket secretary with the password "radium" for the terminal "squan". I grab the credit chip from the other drawer and exit through the back door.
7. This guard prevents access to the data core room, but points me, after an aromatherapy session, to the security room next to him. Strangely enough, if I get a little closer and use a takedown, he will fall out of view from the camera and no alarm will be raised. This way, I get his pocket secretary with the data core room code, 9762.
8. Right next to the security office is the laser-blocked way to the core room. Looks dangerous? Not so. I turn on my cloak, go through the lasers undetected and take the guard down. On him, I find the code 0703 for the back entrance to the core room.
9. To get into the security office I trick the guards. I open the door and hide while they come to investigate. Once they're back inside, I sneak in and easily take them out. I grab some ammo and credits from the drawers then get the password "muonrule" for the nearby security terminal. I use that terminal to open the doors to the core room and turn the cameras off.
10. In the locker room I grab some ammo on a bench and more ammo and credits from the lockers. There's no point in going in the vent, so I go through the back door of the security office.
11. This is the core room. I see a bunch of lasers sweeping the area, so the first thing I do is head to the vent on my right and find a box of goodies on the other side. Once I'm done with the vent, I use my cloak to go through the lasers undetected and dash to the small area pointed to by the arrow. Avoiding the lasers without a cloak is possible but a bit of a pain.
12. In front of me is a vent hidden behind a crate and a couple lockers with machine pistol ammo. I move the crate and crawl in.
13. The vent leads me straight into another security office. I use the code 9762 on the terminal to my right and turn off all the lasers. I take out the guard in front of me and for the first time in the game, I use the PEPS gun on the two others. That thing is sweet! I search lockers and drawers for ammo and credits and grab shotguns and a gas grenade from the weapon cabinet.
14. Straight across from the security office, through this other door, I search the lockers for some Typhoon and revolver ammo, a pocket secretary and computer with story elements. Once I'm done I get on the elevator to my right.
15. Walking out of the elevator starts a cutscene. Once it's over, I exit this weird room.
16. Avoiding these lasers is trivial with the cloak augmentation and still easy without. I go through the door.
17. In this corridor, the two archive rooms are devoid of any loot and only room A-2 has a computer with some story information. I turn right and go through the door to the office area.
18. Plenty of computers to hack and drawers to plow through. A couple of guards patrol the place but are easily taken down. From the nearby desks I get some PEPS ammo and credits plus some shotgun cartridges from the trolley. I hack the door to the small office I see ahead, later finding the code for it, 2967.
19. Here I grab some stun gun ammo from the drawer and use the password "pangutym" for the security computer. I turn the camera off. The robot I can release from this computer patrols the corridors past this area. I exit the office and continue to look around.
20. I look through all the drawers here and only find a few credit chips. At the far end of this area, to the left in the above picture, are more desks. I grab some stun gun ammo, credits and a pocket secretary with the password "sixiron" for the computer "htahn". I head through the door to the next area.
21. To my left there's a merc just chilling in his office while I see a security room at the end of the hallway. Using the tranquilizer gun I can one-shot this guy, through the glass, by carefully aiming at his head. No fuss, no muss, no alarm. I find 500 credits on him, ammo for the heavy rifle he's carrying and more ammo in his desk. The password for the computer is "ironfist".
22. I continue down the corridor and take the first door on the right. Inside, I move the white crate and find a vent. I crawl in and come out in the security office.
23. From inside the vent, I wait until these two guards are done talking and easily take them out with the tranquilizer gun.
24. I search the drawers, lockers and weapon cabinet for all manner of ammo and weapons. I hack the computer and get the code 3090 to the V.P. office just in front of this one. I exit the security office.
25. The door to the V.P. office is right in front of the exhibit numbered 2021, but aside from a computer with some story elements, there's nothing in there. I head through the door at the end of the corridor in front of me, grabbing the ammo on the cart on my way there.
26. I use my stun gun to zap the camera and temporarily disable it, then head underneath. On the computer I find the code for the door in this room, 6906. I can cloak real quick and unlock the door or go through the conference room, grab some ammo and punch through a weakened wall. Both ways lead to the elevator.
27. While the elevator takes me to the penthouse, Van Bruggen contacts me and hacks some credits into my bank account to thank me for helping him escape the Alice Garden.
28. I exit the elevator and enter the opulent office of TYM CEO, Zhao Yun Ru. I grab a pocket secretary under a couch, highlighted above, with the code 0117 for Madam's safe. From the desk I grab some ammo and a hypostim. I go up the stairs.
29. This is Zhao's desk. On my right, out of view, behind some white boxes, I get a mine template. On my left, under a couch, a revolver. From the desk I get revolver ammo then open the safe with the code 0117 to get some credits, a nice heat targeting weapon mod and a pocket secretary with a rather cryptic message. I go up the stairs and open the door.
30. After the cutscene is over, I find myself in a tough spot. The room below is now filled with guards that are converging on my location. I race down to a well-placed vent, highlighted above.
31. Coming out of the vent I take cover behind the couch. There are a lot of guards here and I just want to get out of this death trap. I flip from cover to cover and get close to the entrance.
32. Once I'm as close as I can to the door, I engage my cloak and get out. I take cover outside of the room as I overhear the guards talking about a surprise that's waiting for me at the exit of the building. From this spot I can mount a pretty good offense and after some time get rid of all the guards. One of them has a pocket secretary with the password "qilin" for the security computer in the hangar.
33. I turn around and head for the elevator.
34. I come out of the elevator and see some lockers containing ammo for the heavy rifle. I go through the doors.
35. Inside the hangar, I find the surprise the guards had planned for me; two security bots patrolling the room.
36. Taking down the security bots isn't too hard since I have a few EMP grenades. I wait until a bot gets close, then I cloak and throw a grenade. Kaboom!
37. I jump over the rails and see a few lockers with grenades, Typhoon ammo, a heavy rifle plus ammo and even some rockets for a rocket launcher. That's a lot of hardware! On the other end of the hangar, still on the east side, I find ammo for the heavy rifle.
38. Straight in front, behind the crates highlighted above, I find a rocket launcher and some ammo. The security office 2, on the left side of the picture above, has a security terminal I could have used to disable the bots without destroying them plus an XP eBook. Under the stairs to office 1 I grab some heavy rifle ammo and a jar of proenergy mix, then go up the stairs.
39. In the office, I search the drawer and find an EMP grenade, then hit the button on the console to open the doors that allow Malik to land inside the hangar. Before leaving, I go under the landing platform and grab some ammo and a pack of energy bars. I tell Malik to take me to Montreal.