1. I arrive at the factory and search a bunch of lockers for a credit chip then pick up another next to the vending machine.
2. I find an energy bar in more lockers and head through the door.
3. I follow the corridors and hear an explosion. I hack this door and go through.
4. On the other side I find this poor guy and decide to help him out.
5. I continue down the corridor and find this locked door. A pocket secretary is hidden behind the white bucket highlighted above with the code for the it, 4865. I open the door and head inside.
6. In the lockers to my left I find a pocket secretary with four codes: 3421 for storage unit 3, 9090 for the refrigeration units, 5720 for the catwalk and 4444 for the storage bays. I use the valve to save the worker then go through the other door.
7. I grab the gas grenade and credit chip from the lockers and move the crates to crawl to the other side.
8. The worker thanks me and gives me some directions to get to the upper tower. I wish him well and exit chemical storage through the back door of this room and turn right.
9. As I open the next door, this guard tries to prevent me from entering. I mention Lee, the guy I just rescued, and the guard agrees to let me through.
10. Once the guard leaves, I look around and spot the catwalk console. As I walk to it, the two employees start talking and get on with their work. I punch-in the code 5720 but for now I don't press the button. I go through the door seen above.
11. I grab the machine pistol ammo from the locker and the mine template. I head back and go through the door at the other end of the room.
12. I grab the tranquilizer darts from the locker and go up the ladder to my right.
13. I follow the catwalk to this room then grab a credit chip plus some ammo from the lockers. The pocket secretary to my right has the code for the pump room, 7934.
14. I head back down to hit the catwalk button, moving it to the second door and enter this room. Building such an elaborate catwalk only to access those two little rooms seems extravagant to me. Nevertheless, I snatch the ammo capacity mod and credit chip from the lockers. I don't enter the vent for now.
15. I head back to the room with the catwalk control and go down these stairs.
16. I turn left and walk to the other side, to the filtration room, where I hack my way inside.
17. At the back of the filtration room I find some more lockers. I grab the pistol, ammo, grenade and credit chip then exit the room.
18. Outside the room I go down the stairs and head behind the other staircase, as shown by the arrow above.
19. More lockers! I grab a revolver, some ammo and a Nuke virus. Remaining on this floor, I go around both staircases.
20. This area has me using my cloak a lot; I engage it and head behind the camera, grabbing the ammo. After a quick recharge, I race over to the other side.
21. To my right I spot more ammo, highlighted above. I open the vent and head inside.
22. The vent ultimately leads next to a security office of sort. I carefully get out.
23. Before going inside the office, I check around and spot this patrolling guard. I take him out.
24. Inside the office, I grab the energy bar pack and some ammo and credits from one of the two drawers then hack the console to turn the cameras off. There is a vent next to the other door. Crawling inside I get a stun gun and some ammo. When I'm done I exit the office.
25. I go through these doors and up the stairs.
26. There's a guard patrolling and I need to avoid or take him down. I choose the latter then go left, finding a locked door.
27. Inside the room I see two lockers, what else, and grab ammo and credits from them.
28. I head out and go past the door to pump room A-4, since its empty, and come to this gated area. What a shock, more lockers! I grab the weapons and ammo then go through the door.
29. I take the elevator up while Pritchard tells me I should be close to the Pangu.
30. I come out of the elevator and behold, lockers! To my right is a pocket secretary warning about a power cable that fell down. I grab some ammo and credits from the lockers to my left. I hack the door to my right, turn the power off then grab the energy bar, PEPS gun and ammo from the lockers. I open and crawl into the vent.
31. Inside the vent I don't turn left but continue forward to grab these two credit chips first. Then I head back and continue to the other side of the vent.
32. If like me you spotted even more lockers hidden behind those big white crates to my left, you'd be totally right! I jump over them and get some extra pathfinder XP then I loot the lockers for credits, ammo and a grenade. Using crates scattered around I make my way to the catwalk shown above.
33. I'm finally at the elevator to TYM. There are a couple things to take care of before going. I move the crate blocking the door to my right. In the small storage room are more lockers and after getting some ammo from them I use a small crate to access a hidden vent, as shown above.
34. Coming out of the vent I jump down the shaft. It's a long way down and requires the landing system augmentation to survive the fall. I grab the XP eBook, the reload speed weapon mod and the tranquilizer gun. Searching the body I get some credits, an access card for the TYM laboratory and a pocket secretary. I enter the vent and retrace my steps back to the main elevator.
35. The elevator takes me to a storage area with an amazing view of the city. I head left through the door.
36. This is a frendly area and I follow the hallway to this door. Once the two guards are done talking, one of them starts patrolling. I follow him and take him out. I search him and find a pocket secretary with the code 4713 for the labs. I go back to the second guard and take him out too. With those guys out of the way I can snoop around easily. I start with the unlocked lab to the left.
37. I search the highlighted drawer for some credits and grab the painkillers to my right. I move the wooden crates out of the way and behind them I find a trolley with a bunch of Typhoon and crossbow ammo. I also grab the energy bar pack and whiskey.
38. Across the corridor I hack my way into the security office. There is a lot of ammo spread around the room and another lab access card next to three helmets on a table. I hack the computer and turn the camera off. If I wanted a little action I could turn the robot against the guards, but instead I crawl into the vent.
39. I crawl out in this storage room. The lockers are empty so I exit and enter the restricted area to my left.
40. I hack the door at the back and go through.
41. I grab the ammo from one of the two drawers and, disregarding the vent, I exit through the door.
42. I talk to the guy guarding the doors to the lab. Since I have a pass, he lets me in.
43. Inside I turn right and go through the door. Nothing too interesting is inside so I go through another door to a second room.
44. In the second room I find a pocket secretary with the password "ghost" for the "jlai" terminal. The door in this room leads to the security office. I very quietly head inside.
45. I'm quick enough that I can take both these guards down without raising the alarm. I find ammo in two of the three drawers and hack the terminal and turn the camera off. I could turn the robot loose for some mayhem, too, if I so wished.
46. I exit the office and, snooping around, I find a pocket secretary with the password "ghong" for the terminal "lgeng". I take the stairs to my right and go up to the second floor.