1. Getting to the antenna from here is pretty easy, but I would bypass a lot of loot and XP. I head back toward the manhole, go out through the hole in the fence then as shown above, I jump on the container to the far right and over the fence.
2. To my right is a lavishly decorated 3 bedroom dumpster. I find a pocket secretary hidden in the cardboard box, with the code 3290 for a nearby door. I reluctantly leave the dumpster and climb down the manhole.
3. After chatting with the hobo, I use the valve at the end of the tunnel to turn off the toxic gas filling the crawlspace. I crouch and go in to find a credit chip. Nothing more to see this way, so I turn around and head back outside.
4. I climb up the stairs behind the hobos and unlock the door with the code I just found, 3290.
5. A patrolling guard heard me walking around so I take cover and shoot him down. I carefully walk inside the room at the end of the corridor.
6. There's another guard inside this room. I flip from cover to cover until I reach the other end of the room. From there, taking down this punk is way too easy. Right behind the thug is a sweeeeet rocket launcher. I had to drop most of my unmodified weapons to even pick it up, but I can't pass on this bad boy.
7. Looking up, I spot a vent. I open it and stand right under its opening. Looking up I center my jump (see inset). I jump while moving forward and manage to crawl in, after a few tries anyway. I get bonus XP as I come out on the other side.
8. I go down the ladder and jump down on some boxes. Behind them is this other vent.
9. There's a bunch of guys at the other end of the vent so I open it up and very slowly push the crate and make my way out, sure to stay hidden.
10. Taking cover behind the concrete blocks, I wait for the patrol to head back and take him down. I'm far-enough away that the group in the distance won't notice me.
11. I'm going through this mission from the way opposite that I should. For that reason bad guys will face me instead of conveniently having their back to me. If I go close, that guy behind the red dumpster that I can barely see (highlighted above) will spot me. What I do is aim right and take him down so the others converge on his location.
12. Once the guy facing me is down, taking down the rest is easy. Ahead is the way back into the city. Instead I go inside, turn left then head through the door.
13. Behind the door are two passages, both lead to the same room but the one on the right is more stealthy.
14. I take out this patrol and head down the stairs where I find a weakened wall. I manage to punch through it without alerting anyone.
15. As a patrol comes close to the wall I busted through, everyone gets alerted. For some inexplicable reason, two of them run off the opposite way, leaving a single guy for me to deal with. I need to be extra careful of the windows in this place, the guys outside can easily spot me.
16. By shooting a decoy shot at the barrels I get the thug's attention. As he turns his back to investigate, I take him down. His buddy get the same fate.
17. Using stealth and cover, I head forward and turn right after looting the bodies. On some barrels I find an XP eBook and next to them a pocket secretary with the redundant code 5962 for the antenna. I continue up the stairs, into the next room and out the door.
18. I turn right past the door and along the wall. I spot this dumpster and quickly jump on it, over the wall and turn right toward the door.
19. The door will take me to the antenna and the end of this mission. But first I decide to take out the dude patrolling, to my right outside of the picture, and climb up the ladder.
20. I decide to use my perch to snipe down everyone left out here. Totally uncalled for, I know. Once I'm done with this shameful deed, I go back down the ladder and through the door.
21. Around the corner I spot a DRB member relieving himself in a corner. This place must stink something serious. Not afraid to get my hands dirty, or wet in this case, I take him down.
22. I grab the energy bar pack and sneak past the two guys watching TV, then slip into the elevator shaft to my left. Going up the ladder I hear the now-familiar beeping of mines. I slow my pace as I climb a second ladder.
23. Once on the upper floor, I see four mines. I crouch, hold the walk key and disarm each mine. Once that's done I continue to the next door.
24. While these two guys are talking, I slip outside and wait for one of them to go back in. I follow him and take him out, then his friend outside gets it too. I head to the antenna and enter the code 5962 then deactivate the jammer.
25. Faridah comes to pick me up; it's time to continue tracking the thugs responsible for the attack on Sarif.
26. After landing, I head toward the guys in the corner and spot two containers. In the first I find some ammo and an energy bar. In the second, behind some guy, I find more ammo. I buy ammo and a weapon mod from the gang leader, talk to him some and head on.
27. Looking around I spot some hidden revolver ammo, highlighted above. As shown by the arrows, I climb on the red container using the crates then jump on the ladder. I drop down to get the ammo.
28. I take the credit chip from a chair then head through the only usable door.
29. Inside I spot another credit chip on the shelves and stop to gaze on the beauty of the graffiti on the wall. Feeling mentally refreshed, I continue into the building for a cutscene.
30. After the cutscene, I look out the window and manage to spot a guard. Fearing he will pose a threat later, I shoot him right through the window with my silenced machine pistol. I continue as I grab a credit chip from a crate.
31. I open the door and wait until these guys are done talking. I go inside the red container to my left and pick up some ammo and credits.
32. Taking cover behind the booth, I can easily take out this guard with my machine pistol (the weapon of choice for this area). I quickly hide the body.
33. Still under the cover of the booth, I take out this other guard.
34. And finally this one. Two of his chums come to investigate, and from this distance they are easily dispatched. This whole area seemed pretty-well guarded but that was all the resistance there was; pretty weak.
35. The red container on wheels has its door open so I hop in to find a stun gun and some ammo.
36. Past the container I find more ammo in a crate and see a trailer with the number 3 on it. I go inside through the window.
37. I find a lot inside. A disturbing pocket secretary about a man and his passion, a credit chip, ammo and a laser targeting weapon mod! I exit through the door.
38. A weird layout of malfunctioning generators -- or whatever these things are -- is next to the trailer. I climb on and flip the breaker switch. Walking inside, I find some painkillers and ammo.
39. Next to the generator garden, amidst some crates, I grab more ammo. I turn back, pass a forklift with its light on and also pass the front door.
40. In front of the truck I grab some ammo and a grenade. There is some hidden ammo under the scaffolding (1) and I climb on top of it to get some credits and a precious Typhoon clip from a crate (2). I make sure to keep all the Typhoon ammo I find for later in the game.
41. In front of the truck are two big red containers. Behind them is this locked fence. I hack it, grab the shotgun, ammo and a grenade and hop on the ladder. I go around the ledge and enter through the door.
42. Once inside I come to these windows. I spot a couple guards and one of them has a sniper gun. I switch to my tranquilizer gun and easily take them both down; they don't even see me up here. After grabbing the credit chip behind me, I take the door to my left.
43. Looking down, I see a guard patrolling. He is hard to see through the dust or smoke, but I take him down with my tranquilizer gun.
44. Looking left, another guy is patrolling and I take him down too. I move toward the far end of the catwalk.
45. He is hard to see, but inside this other trailer is a guy about to take a nap. Shooting him brings another patrol which I hastily take out too. That took care of all the bad guys running around this place.
46. I notice a vent but first I go around the corner of the catwalk and grab the sniper rifle then crawl into the vent and take two of the three ladders down.
47. I crawl into another vent and come out in this small room. I grab the sniper and revolver ammo and exit through the door, turning right.
48. Just before the laser gate, I head toward the stairs and enter the office. On my way I grab the combat rifle ammo behind the cardboard box on top of the barrels in front of me.
49. As I enter, I grab the tranquilizer darts to me left (out of view), a credit chip and Nuke virus on the far left shelves and an energy bar next to the security computer. I access the computer with the password "neuralhub" and turn the cameras off.
50. I go out of the office using second door and turn left. I grab the credit chip and notice a vent. No use going there. I head the other way -- pointed to by the arrow -- and take the ammo from the black-wrapped crate. There's nothing else to see up those stairs. I turn and head back to the office, out the other door and to the laser gate I saw earlier.
51. I use the code 7984 to deactivate the lasers. I could also have activated my cloak and gone through undetected. To my right I get the sniper and revolver ammo then head back left.
52. Before I get to the trailer, I see some revolver ammo on a table and a credit chip on another.
53. In the trailer itself, there's a credit chip, weapon capacity mod, PEPS ammo and a pocket secretary for the computer, with the password "ntlsec59". Sleeping beauty laying here has an EMP grenade on her. These guys work themselves too hard! On the computer, I find an email with Manderley ordering the evacuation of this location.
54. I take another look around for loot then head for the elevator doors. I grab the ammo on the crate near the vent and press the elevator button; going down Alfred, please.
55. As I come out of the elevator, I run and crouch behind the crates. I grab another EMP grenade and some ammo as I prepare to disable the huge robot. I move right, still under cover, and time my throw so the two guards are close to the robbot when it goes off. The bot explodes and kills the two guards.
56. With everyone alerted, I take cover and roll to my right then quickly crawl under the platform. This is a pretty safe sniping position and I manage to kill three guards patrolling the upper catwalk without them spotting me. Moving the white crate, I take a few steps in the hidden crawlspace behind it to get the bonus XP. I can now safely run around.
57. I grab the contents of the ammunition case and head to detention cell A in front of me. I grab ammo from the crate next to the door then jump over the pipes and into the cell.
58. Inside I find some ammo to my right and to my left another sweeeet rocket launcher! I make room in my inventory and grab it since I left the other one in my apartment. Highlighted just above the launcher, outside the cell, is more ammo.
59. I head for the stairs and go up. To the very far left, there's some sniper and combat rifle ammo. Out of view to my left are a set of doors. On the other side are crates and under one is a stun gun plus ammo, as shown above. I loot the bodies and go through the door in front of me.
60. In the small office I find a Nuke virus and stun gun ammo. I go through the back door, picking up some combat rifle ammo from a crate, then head through the other door in this office.
61. Turning the corner, I see this guard patrolling on the level below. I grab the PEPS ammo to my right, dispatch the guard and climb down. On the lower floor I grab the pistol ammo behind the yellow-wrapped crate, loot the body and continue toward Detention Cell D.
62. At the security office I grab some darts, credits and a pocket secretary with the password "usprotkt" for the nearby computer; nothing critical in it. I decide to invest one of the praxis points I saved in Turret Domination. I access the security computer with the password neuralhub, disable all cameras and set the turret on "enemies". Show time!