1. After some time and using all manner of objects to block the officers' field-of-view, I manage to knock everyone out without anyone raising an alarm. Of the nine computers, four can be hacked. After I'm done with them, I head down to the morgue using the stairs.
2. On the basement floor, I take the vent to my right and follow it to the end. I end up in this office in the detention block. Knocking out both guards I get the password "blues" to the security computer to my left. I grab a shotgun and use the security computer to turn the cameras off.
3. I exit the office, pass in front of some working girls and hobos in the holding cells, and through the doors into a locker room. I grab an energy bar, several pistols, ammo and a sweet reload speed weapon mod hidden in a locked at the back of the room!
4. I turn around and exit the locker room through the morgue doors. Once inside, Gerald tells me that he didn't remove the neural hub and he'll turn a blind eye to me helping myself, as per Manderley's orders. Dear old Joseph. I grab the hub and Sarif tells me I should head to my apartment. With the newfound knowledge that I have a place I call home, I grab the Nuke virus next to the body, 400 credits and an XP book from Gerald's desk and another Nuke virus from the drawer. There's also a Hypostim on the counter near the doors.
5. I'm all done at the police station. Time to leave and make Wagner spill the beans on my way out! Once I got what we wanted from him, I exit the police station.
6. Once outside, Pritchard tells me Jenny Alexander wants to meet me at Grand River Road. It's on my way home, so why not! Outside the police station, facing the bank, I turn right and walk until I see some working girls. On the left side of the road, Jenny is posing as one of them.
7. Jenny wants me to help her bring down a dirty cop named O'Malley. I need to go check out his apartment, go in Derelict Row and then pose as a hitman. Oh and while I'm at it, be stealthy too! But first things first. I'm heading to my apartment to deal with this neural hub business.
8. My home is in the Chiron building, at the end of Grand River Road. I go in and find Megan's mom just hanging around. I tell her what I discovered about the investigation and also choose to give her Megan's bracelet. With that quest over I get a praxis point and take the elevator up to my place.
9. Not to brag but I got myself a pretty sweet flat and with a great view to boot! The kitchen has a firearm hidden behind some boxes; so does the living room. I sneak under my work bench, shown above, and grab some painkillers I must have dropped. I go into my bedroom.
10. I grab the XP book on the nightstand to my right, the combat rifle next to the cardboard box and search the drawer for ammo. In the bathroom I grab the energy bar pack. I use my computer so Pritchard can analyze the neural hub. After the cutscene I read my emails to find the code to my secret stash, 5375!
11. Going back to my living room, I punch the code 5375 into the security console and check out what I stashed away! A pistol, ammo, credits and an armor piercing weapon mod! I can safely drop all gear I don't want to carry since I'll be running around quite a bit. Once I'm done, I exit my building.
12. Outside, I get a message from Pritchard telling me one of my informants, referring to me as "Cholo", wants to see me in an alley off Bagley Avenue; noted. For now, I'll head next to the police station to meet with O'Malley, pretending to be the hitman he's waiting for.
13. In front of my building I turn right to head toward Grand River Road. Barely taking a couple steps, I note this alley. I head in and find a pocket secretary, highlighted above, giving me the code 2928 for a storage locker. Heading further in the alley, I find a credit chip hidden behind the two silver dumpsters (inset).
14. Going around the big red dumpster I find the storage locker matching the code I found, 2928, and grab a stun gun and some ammo from it. I go down the stairs and crouch into the crawlspace pointed to by the arrow above. I turn left inside the crawl space and walk out.
15. On my way to the police station, I notice a manhole leading to the sewers. This seems like a sensible route to reach O'Malley so I hold my breath and jump in.
16. The sewers are pretty straightforward. I walk past a few hobos and come to this spot, just before a ladder. I punch through the wall and find some firearms. I continue down the ladder and since I don't have EMP Shielding yet I'm careful not to step in the electrified sewer juice flowing down here.
17. I slowly make my way through the sewers and see a guy hanging around. He isn't too keen on letting me pass so I introduce him to my PunkBuster. Soon enough everything is sorted out.
18. Two more punks, two more dead bodies. I could also easily sneak around but a direct approach is quicker here. Not much else to see. To my right is the sewer entrance to the police station, no use going there. I go left, follow the sewer all the way to the end and take another left.
19. Near more hobos I find another weak wall. Behind it is a shotgun, some ammo and a pocket secretary with the code 2599 to get into the police station through the sewers. Continuing ahead I find a ladder heading out. At the end of the alley I find O'Malley, just standing there.
20. O'Malley tells me I need to get a weapon, kill Double-T and plant the murder weapon in a rival's gang stash in order to start a gang war. I'll see about that, Mister Man. Visiting his apartment sounds good right about now. I head back to the crawlspace I used to come here, turn left and exit near the basketball court.
21. Now, it just so happens that Double-T's hangout is right next to O'Malley's building. What a coincidence, huh? On the other side of the court, I climb the ladder and head toward the window pointed to by the arrow above. I find a Stop worm on the highlighted electrical panel before entering the building.
22. Once inside I take the stairs up and take cover to listen to these two MCB thugs. One walks inside the apartment allowing me to easily take out the other one and find the bedroom code 3733 on his pocket secretary.
23. Peeking inside, I see two more bangers. I silently take out the one walking back and forth in the kitchen then manage to dispatch the other two without alerting anyone.
24. I open the bedroom door as a distraction and none other than Double-T himself comes to investigate. I tranquilize him and another thug comes to investigate and gets the same medicine. I loot everyone then grab a beer and a pistol from the living room.
25. In the bedroom I find two pistols, some credits and a Stop worm. The computer is hard to hack and doesn't contain anything critical. I spot two lockers in the bathroom and grab a grenade, a shotgun and some more ammo. With my job done here, I head back to the lower floor and turn right.
26. I go all the way to the end of the hallway to find the gun dealer Seurat. I mention Thorpe's name and get a discount on some cool hardware. If I wanted to be really wicked, I could have sprinted down to Seurat's room and taken down his bodyguard while he was still outside the room, finding over 180 credits on him. Later in the game, Seurat will have new goods to sell.
27. While the main room of Seurat's apartment is rather unimpressive, the bedroom is another story. How shocking! All alone in his bedroom, that sexy-looking... safe! Investing yet another point in hacking, I manage to hack the safe open. Inside, I find a pistol, ammo and a pocket secretary with codes 1904 for a storage locker and 6542 for the security system inside said locker. I grab the XP eBook on my way out of Seurat's apartment, making sure not to wake up the missus.
28. I hack the door to the apartment next to Seurat's and get in. In the kitchen, I find an almost-hidden pocket secretary with the code 0739 for the safe in the bedroom.
29. In the bedroom is a mess of a computer to hack (inset)... wow. After numerous attempts, I get XP and credits and a bunch of conspiracy emails. Behind the picture frame is a hidden safe. Using the code I open it and find a pistol and a nuke virus.
30. I'm done here and head back out through the window. Anyone want to bet that the codes I found in Seurat's safe open that storage locker in the basketball court?
31. Huh, whaddayaknow. I punch in the code 1904 and the door opens. Inside I carefully remove the box and barrels to my right to access the security console and punch in the code 6542. I grab some combat rifles and different types of ammo and make sure not to open the valve behind the white crate.
32. O'Malley's apartment is in the same building as Tindall's, so I leave the basketball court and head that way. Tindall's building is right past the gated fence to my right and I'm really focused on getting this side-quest done now.
33. Entering Tindall's building I go up to the second floor, turn right and come to a locked door. I hack it open and head in.
34. Inside I find a second locked door. I take a pocket secretary from the white shelves with the code 1029 for the locked bedroom door. I go in, then... I reload my game. Note to self: don't run into a room full of beeping, flashing mines. To get close and disarm the mines, I crouch and hold the 'walk' key to slowly walk toward them. I grab the crossbow ammo from the bed and a shotgun from the bathroom.
35. The bedroom drawers are empty and hacking the computer reveals the code 0002 for the outside gate. I move the picture frame and hack the safe open for a Nuke virus and some shotgun ammo. Straight across from the safe, on the table with a lamp, are some drugs! That's what I need to nail O'Malley. I exit the room, head for the stairs and go up again.
36. On the third floor I open the door to the chop-shop with the code 2356. Inside I find some painkillers and another locked door. No beeping or red flashing light this time so I hack open the door and walk in. I later find the code for this second door, 8221.
37. I grab the XP eBook and hack the computer for the code to the locked gate, 3663. On top of leveling up as I open the gate, I find a sweet praxis kit inside the cage! I grab the pack of energy bars plus some pistols from the weapon locker. I leave the building by going all the way to the top floor and out on the roof for some bonus XP then down the fire escape.
38. I will be checking out the mysterious contact that Pritchard told me about, but first I head to the gas station to offload some hardware then turn right toward the convention center. To my left is a storage locker that I can hack for a couple beers and to my right is the entrance to the convention center. I go in.
39. The convention center is closed, but a few bangers call it home and don't want me to get any closer. If I'm quick I can just run to the bathroom to the left of the vending machine, grab the credit chip, enter the vent, grab the hidden stash on top of the vending machine (inset) and run back out. All they do is become alarmed and tell me to get lost, but they never open fire.
40. Time to meet our contact. I head back toward the gas station and then proceed east toward Sarif Industries. The alley I'm looking for is at the end of Bagley Avenue, in front of Sarif Industries, as shown by the arrow above.
41. Shockingly, or not, my contact is Zeke Sanders. Feeling he owed me a favor, he gives me a pocket secretary named "sitrep" with some helpful codes on it, including 7984 which is the facility door code and can also be used on all dedicated terminals. Also on this PDA is the account "spaxxor/neuralhub" which can be used on all upcoming security hubs. On the red dumpster next to him I find a Nuke virus and get some bonus XP.
42. Before leaving the alley I hack the storage locker and find an ammo capacity weapon mod plus some credits.
43. Now that I'm done with Sanders I go back in front of the Sarif building and look for these storefronts. I see the cardboard box on top of them and use the phone booths to jump up there. I grab an energy bar pack, receive some bonus XP and continue forward.
44. In front of the metro station, right behind the bus stop, there's this fence. I jump over and find several credit chips up for grabs. I jump back over, enter the metro station and exit on the other side. It's time to continue the investigation on that crook O'Malley.
45. I go down the stairs of the metro station and turn left. I head toward the crawlspace I used before and turn right once inside. I exit near my apartment building.
46. I go in past the Chiron building, toward these two metal containers. Going around the containers I notice one is open and I grab some painkillers inside.
47. Once that's done I go through the door behind the two hobos and at the end or the corridor, next to some boxes, I find the crossbow O'Malley told me to get. To my right are three big crates and two DRB thugs are behind them. I'm not going to worry about them for now. There are several ways to get into Derelict Row. I'll choose the high ground.
48. Walking back out I pass the Chiron building and stop by this alley. I climb the ladder all the way to the top and enter the door. I go through the building and come out the other door to the rooftop. I could have sneaked my way here from street level, but this is quicker and safer.
49. The roof is a great sniping position and it also lets me see many different ways to get into Derelict Row. The door to my left and the manhole are two ways in, as is the inset picture; but that way requires going through a weakened wall. I squint really hard and spot some painkillers in the car below me. The arrow at the far end of the alley shows the location of a storage locker.
50. I take down everyone silently with my tranquilizer gun. Looting the bodies I find a pocket secretary with the code 0187 to their storage locker, plus ammo and credits. In the locker I find pistols, credits and ammo. In the hidden weapon cabinet, I get shotguns and machine pistols. I head back toward the manhole and jump in.
51. I turn right at the first intersection and see some hobos hanging around. At the second intersection I see a crawlspace to my left. Going that route would let me bypass all the bangers but I would need to have the rebreather augmentation which I currently don't. Besides, going that way might have me skip some interesting loot, so I turn right.
52. Around the corner, through the steam, I see a banger patrolling the area. I tranquilize him and walk to the end of the tunnel; to my right is a makeshift barricade.
53. I use the tranquilizer gun to take them out. Once that's done I jump over and loot the bodies. On one of them I find a pocket secretary with a code for the antenna hub, 5962.
54. Going forward, I look to my right and see this weakened wall. Punching through I discover a praxis kit and some credits! I have a couple unassigned points so I take the cloak augmentation. The cloak is amazingly useful up to the very end of the game!
55. I take the passage behind the thugs' couch and at the end of the sewers I head up the ladder. As I climb, Pritchard tells me to hurry it up.
56. Once outside I spot the two possible passages, highlighted above. From now on I must be careful if I want to complete my secondary objective and remain undetected while in DRB territory.
57. I decide to go left. I move the barrels and find the DRB weapon cache! I need to move back and forth because it's not highlighting, but I can eventually use the suitcase and discover that it is O'Malley's weapon shipment! I have now completed all of Jenny's side-quest but since I'm here I'll continue on the main mission before heading back.