1. I'm back at Sarif and must go deliver the Typhoon to Pritchard. Malik tells me Sarif wants a face-to-face. Malik! Am I detecting a hint of flirting?
2. I make my way inside and go see Pritchard. Once there I get reminded why I don't like him then drop the Typhoon off. Time to go see Sarif.
3. I exit Pritchard's office and take a left heading to the elevator to Sarif's. I walk in on him in this dramatic shot while he's talking to Hugh Darrow. I get my next assignment; go to the police station to retrieve the neural hub of the terrorist hacker I killed earlier. I also need to go to the local clinic to get a checkup.
4. On my way down the elevator I get paged to my office. Once outside the elevator I go up two flights of stairs and look for my office. I had to run around a bit at first, but I eventually found it.
5. Once inside, I find Tim Carella waiting for me. Turns out he's the one behind the stolen drugs I found earlier and now he wants me to help him out by retrieving an incriminating tape from a guy named Tindall. I decide to help naughty Tim because deep down he's a really nice guy.
6. Time to head out into the city itself and explore at my own leisure. On my way out, I meet Megan's mom Cassandra. She asks me to look into Megan's death. I eagerly agree and she tells me to first hook up with the detective who was in charge of the case.
7. Looking at my objectives, I think I'll start by going to the clinic. I head north when I see a hobo looking through the trash. Turns out she used to be one of my informants from when I was a cop and offers to give me tips in exchange for credits. I decline for now and continue toward the clinic which is just around the corner.
8. The clinic is to my left but I see an old gas station to my right and decide to go check it out. Inside I find Grayson, an arms merchant. Here I can buy or sell all kinds of stuff. Very neat! When I come out of the station I go around to the right and grab a beer.
9. I'm glad I got the jump augmentation, because I find a doozy of a hidden stash on the roof of the gas station! I go behind the station, jump on the red dumpster then on the roof. In a vent I find a sniper gun, some ammo and a pocket secretary! To the right right I note the door leading to detective Chase marked in blue.
10. I jump down behind the gas station and pay Chase a visit. He tells me to check the police station and storage locker for clues about Megan's case. He gives me the code 4891 for the locker and with some convincing the code to a safe, 7196.
11. I head inside the building, behind Chase, and all the way up the stairs. I turn right, through a door and the only other door I can open is Thorpe's. I head in and Greg tells me if I mention his name I will get a discount from Seurat, a gun runner in a building on Earl's Court.
12. Unknowingly, Greg will provide me with even more help. I head into their bedroom and from the nightstand to my left I read an eBook for some XP and note a painting on the wall that I can activate. Behind it, a hidden safe! I crack it open for some more XP and credits.
13. I exit the building and turn left into a small alley. I think it's time I helped Tim with his blackmail issue. I turn left when I see these two bums near a dumpster and hack the fence for some XP and credits. I push the dumpster near the same fence and jump over for 200 more XP points! Sneaky!
14. Once I'm past the fence I don't go inside right away. Instead I jump over the cement blocks to my right for exploration XP, an energy bar and some credits. I head back and enter Tindall's building.
15. Once inside I go straight then turn right to find Tindall's apartment. I easily hack the door and walk inside. A hypostim is hidden under the fridge; only available if I have the augmentation to move heavy objects. A must for explorer types. I go through the door to the bedroom.
16. Once inside I find what I was looking for. When I read the second email on the terminal, a crazed junkie comes in looking for Tindall. I close the door and crouch, waiting for him to walk in. When he does, I take him down easily and get all kinds of XP bonuses for it. Looting the drawers, I score a sweet 520 credits plus a pistol. The emails tell me Tindall will be behind the gas station, near the red dumpster.
17. I leave, passing the locked door in front of Tindall's apartment. I'll be back for it later. I go back to the gas station to meet Tindall. There are several ways to deal with him. One is to simply shoot him, another is to use the social enhancer augment to convince Tindall to give me the tape, or, lastly, to take care of the two thugs as he asks.
18. I decide to help Tindall and deal with the thugs causing him problems. I head back to the alley and turn right in front of Tindall's fence gate as I wave to my two bum friends. I find the thuggish BEE-K and P-GEE in the basketball court. Shooting these guys will alert all the thugs in a four block radius, so I decide to take a different approach.
19. I climb up the fire escape ladder right next to the court to have a nice bird's eye view of the place. Then I use the tranquilizer gun to take them down, getting enough XP for another praxis point in the process! Note that a headshot with the tranquilizer gun will instantly disable your opponent.
20. I jump back down and loot the bodies for cash and ammo. I then get the urge to shoot some hoops, augmented cyborg style! I move a dumpster and some barrels around, grab the ball and jump on the top of the hoop.
21. I drop the ball and, voila! I get the Balls achievements! Now, back to more serious matters. I disregard the level 5 storage locker for now and go back to Tindall, behind the gas station.
22. Tindall finally gives me the security footage. I offer to hook him up with someone at Sarif so he doesn't have to steal Neuropozyne anymore. With my good deeds done, I proceed in front of the station and see my friend Tim waiting for some good news.
23. Before I talk to Tim I decide to turn right and visit the clinic. Once inside, Dr. Marcovic tells me I can buy Praxis kits from them. I get the two kits they have for sale and a few other goodies. I then head out and go see Tim.
24. I tell Tim I got the footage back and he's so appreciative he gives me a weapon mod. Tim vanishes so fast I didn't even have time to tell him how much he looks like a younger Woody Allen. But no matter, time for me to go on with my business and visit the police station.
25. I go up these stairs to the metro station then all the way to the other end. Coming out of the station, I turn right and go past the police station. Yes, yet another distraction. I'm going to check out the locker detective Chase told me about.
26. I walk on Jefferson Dr. until I note some conspicuous-looking area to my right, and the even more conspicuous hobos around a fire to my left. I use the dumpster to jump over the fence to my right. There are also some crates around I could use to help me get over.
27. On the other side I find a pistol, and on the dead body I grab an energy bar, some ammo and a pocket secretary. I find the code to a chop-shop, 2356, which is in Tindall's apartment building. I'll pay them a visit next time I'm in the neighborhood.
28. Behind our conspicuous hobos is a door leading to this little piece of electrified paradise. Since I don't have the EMP shielding augment, I decide to grab the crate behind the hobos (snatching their beer while I'm at it) and, using the one in the tunnel, I make myself a crate bridge. Dropping one in front of me, I jump on it, pick up the one behind and repeat.
29. Three hours later, I find a breaker box in the middle of the tunnel along with an energy bar. I shut the darn thing off and walk out the other side to find the storage locker Chase told me about.
30. I use the code 4891 to get inside; there's a lot of reading material here. I open the safe with code 7196 and make sure to read all the eBooks inside the safe. I then grab Megan's bracelet and head back out. I find some booze next to some hobos. In this alley alone are three different ways to get inside the police station!
31. Climbing up the fire escape leads to the side entrance. This puts me on the second floor and I'll have to sneak my way around. If I'm spotted, the whole station will be on alert. Not good. The vent at the very top rewards some XP, but puts me in a similar situation near the side door. I choose to go in through the front door, like any normal augmented corporate henchman would.
32. As I arrive at the police station, I meet with the unsavory Chet Wagner. I get nothing out of him, so I decide to talk to the officer at the desk.
33. At the desk I meet an old colleague, Wayne Haas. He's the one that can let me in but he deeply resents me. I choose the dialogue option Plead, Crush, Crush and Absolve. Wayne is happy and lets me in.
34. Once past the doors, I see this guy playing his video game. Since I need to hack things around, it's best if I take him down first which proves to be easy enough. I hide the body in the men's bathroom where in a stall I find a pocket secretary with the code 1856. I don't need to use the nearby vent, but it does give an exploration bonus.
35. Outside the bathroom, I find and hack into Wayne's office where I find some painkillers in the trashcan. Minding the security camera, I hack the computer and turn that camera off.
36. Next to Wayne's office is Melanie's. I use the code 1856 to get in and find a pistol in her drawer and 250 credits on her desk. On the shelves, I find a pocket secretary with the password "patriotism" for the armory. On her computer is Penn's office code, 2419 as well as 7668 for the laser grid.
37. Leaving the office I walk into the cafeteria where I find a pocket secretary with the code 2231 for Gum's office. I exit and go in the main area of the station.
38. In this open area, I go through all the desk drawers for quite a bit of ammo and credits. Hacking the computers will require me to go to the second floor and take out the officer highlighted above and hide him in the office just behind him. I go up near the officer in question.
39. I open the office with code 2419, knock the officer down and drag his body into the office. Wow, there's a lot in this office and it's also an objective in Megan's murder side-quest. I grab the Stop worm behind me, the credits chip and the pocket secretary with the code for the morgue, 9212. A pistol and ammo are in the drawer.
40. Hacking the computer I find out that none other than Joseph Manderley is meddling with Megan's investigation! I read the emails to complete another objective, then use the code 7668 on the laser control panel to deactivate it and get inside the vent. I keep going straight, not turning at the intersection.
41. I come out of the vent inside the armory and take the guard down. In the drawer I get some ammo and a pistol and use the password "patriotism" to access the computer. I turn off the cameras and open the doors to the goodies in the armory. Inside I find a whole bunch of ammo, a rate-of-fire weapon mod and a PEPS gun.
42. I exit the armory through the door and on my way out I hack the office on my left. Inside I find a shotgun, a pocket secretary with the code 3727 for Alexander's office, some ammo and credits in the drawer. The computer has no critical information on it.
43. Out of the office I turn right toward the stairs and spot an energy bar plus some credits in an employee rest area. Behind me I hack the alarm panel for some delicious XP and take the stairs to the upper floor.
44. I turn right on the third floor and crawl into the vent. This will allow me to access several offices on this level. My first stop is the office of this sleeping guy. That's your money at work people! I knock him out, grab the Stop worm and loot him for some credits.
45. Back in the vent, turning right, my second stop is my old pal Wagner's office. Let's see what I can find in here! I grab a bunch of credits from his drawer and hack his computer. Reading the last email I find out Wagner is mixed up with drug dealers. That's some serious leverage and I can't wait to talk to him again.
46. The last stop at the end of the vent passageway is Alexander's office. I grab the pistol on the desk, ammo from the drawer, the credit chip highlighted above and a machine pistol hidden behind some book in the shelves to my right. Nothing much is on the computer.
47. I walk out the door and enter the office in front of Alexander's, where two guys talk about the movie Robocop. I disregard this funny guy and teach him a lesson by grabbing the vodka from his desk drawer!
48. I walk out and use Gum's code 2231 to open the last office to my left. I'm right in front of the camera so I'm careful to avoid it and the patrol. Inside I find a shotgun plus some ammo and credits in the drawer. I hack the computer but there's not much on it.
49. I exit the office and go back toward the stairs. I pass them and enter the office on the other side of the floor, interrupting an interrogation. I grab the credits from the desk to my right, more credits in a drawer and a pistol on a shelf at the very end of the room. I'm done on this floor and go back to the stairs then all the way to the first floor.