1. I peruse Mr. Lu's wares then casually make my way into the crawlspace to my right. I navigate the corridors and then climb the ladder.
2. I'm now at the dock and my goal is to get on the ship. In order to do that, Tong wants me to get some explosives and create a distraction so I can board the ship. I start by heading to the small security office at the end of this courtyard.
3. I spot these two guards and security camera on my way to the office. They talk about a gas leak underground.
4. There's a lot in here. I grab the ammo from the case plus the credits and crossbow to my right. I hack the security computer and turn off the camera, open the doors and disable the robots.
5. I exit the office, cloak to avoid detection, then dash to the wooden crate in front of me.
6. I move the crate then go through a hole in the fence, getting XP and progressing on my mission.
7. Once the guard at the gate moves away, I slide this window open and silently jump inside the trailer.
8. I move close to this unsuspecting fellow and take him out, looting the code for storage unit B, 5895. I use his computer to turn off cameras and turrets then grab the grenade before leaving the same way I came in.
9. The guard next to the truck was caught in an endless loop in all our playthroughs. Whenever he turns around, he goes backward a little more each time. He ends up going through concrete blocks, trucks -- you name it. I let him be and flip my way left.
10. I jump on the containers and head inside the opened one where I find a target-leading weapon mod!
11. Outside of the container I spot two snipers. I easily took them out but alerted one of the guards in the process. Luckily, he didn't spot me.
12. From the top of the containers, I see this lonely patrol. I tranquilize him then, jumping down, I hide his body. There's some ammo in the container behind him.
13. The weakened wall ahead is a no-go; breaking it will have a guard trigger the alarm. I climb the ladder and search one of the snipers I took down to find the code 6555 for the warehouse balcony.
14. Sneaking around the building I find a couple windows and a door. I decide to cloak and go through the window in front of me.
15. Inside, highlighted above, I find the explosives Tong provided for me. The manhole here provides a way to go underground, but all it serves is a way to get around unnoticed. I'll stay topside and quietly go through the door ahead.
16. I approach the sleeping guard and, after I plunge him into deeper slumber, I grab the energy bar from the table then search the lockers for ammo. I exit through the back window and turn left.
17. Another lonesome patrol that's easily dispatched. On him I find the code 4589 for the reception office located behind him.
18. The security camera to my far right is easy to avoid, but I'll go left and jump down instead.
19. There are a bunch of storage lockers on this side of the dock area, and I see a guard patrolling in the distance. To my left, behind the crate, is some heavy rifle ammo. The door behind the turret leads to the underground passage. In storage locker C, code 3343, I find a rocket launcher and ammo. In locker B, code 5895, I get a damage upgrade weapon mod and a PEPS gun. Locker A, code 7785, has a rate-of-fire mod along with sniper and crossbow ammo.
20. At the far end, under the stairs, I take a few steps into this vent for some bonus XP then crawl back out. I climb the stairs and go on the other side of the dock, then jump over the rail, too.
21. The only things of value here include some ammo in the unlocked storage locker and an EMP grenade, looted after dispatching the guard. I sneak past the camera and up the far stairs.
22. The only remaining guard is highlighted above; sniping him at this extreme range will make sure the camera doesn't pick it up. On his body is a pocket secretary with the code 3343 for storage locker C. I sneak past the camera and enter the trailer.
23. I grab the tranquilizer rifle and pistol ammo, then use the security computer to turn off the remaining cameras. The other computer has the code 7785 for storage locker A I looted earlier.
24. This view of the shipping building shows the three ways in: the office on the ground floor, the vent on the catwalk and the balcony door. I'll head in through the vent; however, I go into the office first, using code 4589, and hack the security computer to turn off the cameras before grabbing some ammo from the drawers. There is some more ammo, credits and an energy jar to be found in the cafeteria through the balcony door.
25. I come out of the vent behind some crates and see a whole lot of guards patrolling this warehouse. The easiest one to take out is the one on the stairs, highlighted above. The second one I'll take out is the one closest to me, a tad to my left, when he walks in front of the crates. The other guards on the ground floor are now much easier to dispatch.
26. Carefully climbing up the stairs and searching the body of the first guard I shot gets me quite a bounty: 1000 credits, a gas grenade and some shotgun ammo.
27. As I make my way to the back of the warehouse, making sure not the be spotted by the guard on the catwalk, I see a guy coming out of the shipping office and starting his patrol. I sneak inside.
28. I dispatch this guy and hack the computer to disable the camera and turret, then grab the grenade and credit chip from his desk. I exit and climb the stairs.
29. Up the ladder is some heavy rifle ammo as well as a vent to get inside the office unnoticed. However, dispatching the two guys in front of the door sounds like a better idea. Besides, on them I find the code for the office, 3295 and the password for a computer, "mainman".
30. In the building, on the right side offices, I find a credit chip and both a Stop worm and Nuke virus. The computers have some story information.
31. I grab the pistol ammo from the container to my right, access Wang's computer using the password "mainman" and complete my mission by placing the explosives on the table, highlighted in red above.
32. After the bomb goes off, I end up on the ground while a ton of guards rush in. During the cutscene, I get a cameo appearance by none other than Tong's son -- the one and only Tracer Tong everyone came to love in the original Deus Ex!