1. As I walk inside, I'm surprised to run into Malik. She reluctantly tells me about her friend Evelyn's death and asks me to stick my augmented nose in the case as she suspects foul play was involved. I agree and she tells me to start my investigation by checking out pod number nine.
2. I overhear two guys talking about some shady stuff going on in the nearby storage closet... In it, I find a guns merchant; not what I expected. I climb up the scaffold at the back of the room to the very top where I find a rate-of-fire weapon mod! I don't break the wall right now, as a lot of people are going to get miffed about that.
3. I head for the stairs at the far back of the room, grabbing an energy bar from the cook's stall and a beer from a table.
4. Next to the stairs I spot a hidden armor-piercing weapon mod and another energy bar! On the second floor I turn left.
5. I start my visit with section zero and do my look-and-loot routine. I get a credit chip on a table and another in pod one. In pod nine, shown above, I find a pocket secretary with all manner of information about Evelyn's case.
6. Continuing left to section two, I find a credit chip in pod 211 and a suicide note in pod 205; pretty sad. I find a pocket secretary with the manager's door code, 3824, in pod 243. Finally, in pod 241, I grab a bottle of wine.
7. I go across to section one. I get some ammo in pod 101. While in pod 143 I get stun gun ammo, credits, an energy bar and an XP eBook! I grab the beer from pod 139 and head to the third floor.
8. I turn right on the third floor and head for section 4. I grab some credits from pod 411, a machine pistol from 429, a disturbing journal from 425 and a pocket secretary about a leaky pipe in 441. I go across to section 5.
9. Here I get a credit chip in 501, some spirits from 517, a pocket secretary in 505 about the job I'm doing for Bobby the Bartender and another credit chip on a trolley. In pod 543 I find a pistol but I do not pick it up. Instead, for a reason that will soon become apparent, I drop my modified one here then pick up the one from the pod. No worries, my pistol will not vanish.
10. I finally head to section three, where Van Bruggen is hiding. In pod 333, I grab some PEPS ammo and an energy bar pack then go to pod 301 to meet this hacker face-to-face. After the cutscene, Van Bruggen begs for a weapon to defend himself. There's no way he's getting my sweet machine pistol, so I give him the gun I just found instead.
11. TYM agents are swarming all over the Alice Garden and I need to make my exit. I could stealth my way out, but I don't think that would be fun at all. There are a lot of them so I need to be extra careful. I clear the third floor and make sure to pick up my modified pistol from section 5 and head down the stairs.
12. I pick everyone off easily, but on the main floor are a couple of heavy armored soldiers. This is a good spot to take out their leader and send the two armored guys to sleep. On Kahn I find a pocket secretary with the password "ironfist" for the terminal named "Nemuni".
13. With the main doors locked I head toward the locker room where a few more guards patrol. I get some shotgun ammo from the lockers straight in front of me and turn left.
14. This guy is just begging me to take him out and I'm just too happy to oblige. I act quickly and put my moves on him. Sadly, I am not the smooth operator I thought I was and manage to get spotted by the security camera. A few more guards swarm in and force me to dish out more of my kung fu.
15. At the end of the locker room is a bathroom with a vent that would allow me to cowardly go around the turret above and miss out on the energy bar, but that's not how I roll! Instead I grab the energy bar then I cowardly go around the turret, as shown above.
16. I tiptoe my way to this mine and disarm it; cowardice has its uses after all.
17. I find the security terminal that controls the turret. Time for some turret action! I hack the computer, turn the turret on my enemies, pick it up and get on with my escape.
18. In the shower room I see the electrified floor ahead and to my far right is the red glow of more mines. I opt to go for the mines. Note to self: going through en electrical field while carrying a turret, even with the EMP augmentation, is a bad idea. I temorarily drop the turret here.
19. There are three mines that I disarm and pick up. I go back for my deadly companion and push ahead.
20. Arriving at the laundry room I put the turret down, open the door and enjoy the show! There is nothing interesting behing the weakened wall.
21. I grab the turret and make my way near the exit. Those two armored guards are certainly not enjoying the show as much as I am! And I get XP for the kills to boot! With those guys out, I exit the Alice Garden.
22. After taking a few steps outside, I spot a lot of TYM guards blocking the way. I stealth and quickly get over on the other end of the street.
23. There are two stores here and I find various ammo in both their backrooms. I turn right at the end of the street.
24. I enter the backroom of the store shown above for some exploration XP. I need to finish my side-quests before making my way into TYM, so I will go to the LIMB clinic and talk to Malik's informant. I turn left and head to the clinic.
25. I meet the wannabe spy, Anonymous X, and he tells me to follow him outside the clinic so we can talk freely.
26. I follow X's directions then turn left outside the clinic to find him in a corner. He hands me a report and after I read it, Malik contacts me and tells me to go to Lee's apartment to find evidence that he killed Evelyn. I head back toward the clinic and to the Youzhao metro station at the end of the street.
27. Coming out of the station I go to the very end of the street and turn right.
28. At the end of the next street I spot a little shop I haven't visited yet. I grab the credit chip from the backroom and continue left.
29. Near the end of the street I climb the ladders to the rooftop.
30. As I get on the roof, to my left, I find the first relay I need to hack for Bobby B.
31. I turn around, go up the stairs and immediately turn right, crossing the overpass.
32. Lee's apartment is right after the Kuaigan's district sign, down these stairs. I hack the door and head inside.
33. I examine the broken clock to my left, the answering machine next to the bed, hack the computer to my right then check out a baseball bat next to the apartment door. Once I'm done, Malik tells me to head to the Hive.
34. I leave the apartment and go back toward the parking sign I saw some time ago to take care of the second relay, highlighted above. Once I'm done I climb the ladder to the left of the relay.
35. Here I jump across and go right.
36. I am heading to the rooftop of the penthouse I visited earlier; I jump left just before the ladder.
37. Here I head to the other side of the rooftop, all the way in front of me.
38. I grab the machine pistol ammo from the table and, to my right, I find the last relay I need to take care of.
39. Bobby B. tells me that Jaya has an apartment right here in the court gardens -- very convenient. I can either jump down and go in or use the door highlighted above. Once inside, I take the elevator.
40. Jaya's apartment is the last room to my right as I get out of the elevator.
41. I convince Jaya to give back the chip and I assure her I will not let Tong's crew bully her any longer. With everything complete, I head back to the Kuaigan district and make my way to the Hive.
42. Arriving at the hive, Malik contacts me and tells me to find Lee and get him to confess to murdering Evelyn. I talk to Bobby and persuade him, for 5000 credits, to leave Jaya alone. I receive a Praxis kit for my troubles then head up to the second floor looking for Lee.
43. I find Lee drinking alone in a corner. Time to work my augmented magicks on him!
44. It turned out I didn't have to use any tricks to get Lee to confess. He told me what I wanted to know and Malik tells me it's time for some justice. She tells me to hack a nearby control panel.
45. I find the control panel behind the bar where I first met Tong and hack it. Once I'm done Malik tells me to head outside the club to see the surprise she prepared for Lee.
46. I meet Malik outside and she gives me a praxis kit. She tells me to watch the front of the Hive club. Once I'm done watching her show-and-tell, I head over to the TYM building, right next door to the LIMB clinic.
47. I enter the TYM building and take the shuttle to the factory.