1. I come out of the building and see the guards I dispatched earlier and three different apartments I can hack into. A fourth one is right behind me, to my left.
2. In the first apartment to my left I get some credits and a machine pistol from the safe in the bedroom closet.
3. In the second apartment I find an XP eBook in the kitchen. In the bedroom I grab a Stop worm from the nightstand and some credits from the safe.
4. In the third apartment I find signs of a murder and grab some credits from the safe in the bedroom. In the bathroom, in a bathtub with a toaster in it, I get revolver ammo. Pretty grim.
5. In the fourth and last apartment I find some ammo in the kitchen (right inset) and in the bedroom I grab two credit chips. One is from the safe and the other is hidden behind the bed (left inset).
6. I'm done in this place, for now, so I head down the stairs. There are three guards at the entrance. I decide to slip past them, so I cloak and walk away unnoticed. Alternatively, I could have used the nearby vent to escape.
7. I turn left as I come to the street and head toward the metro station. Before heading down, I see a storage locker behind the entrance. I hack it and inside find credits, a PEPS gun and some ammo. I head down to the station and ride to the next district.
8. I come out of the metro, turn around and see stores to my left and right. In the right one I find a pocket secretary with the code 6830 for a nearby storage locker. In the left one, I find a credit chip in the backroom.
9. Right behind the metro station sign I spot the locker I just found the code for, along with some combat rifle ammo on a dumpster. I use the code 6830 to open the locker.
10. The computer has a lot of cryptic talk about hacking matters. Hacking the safe gets me a revolver and some ammo.
11. I turn back to find the LIMB clinic entrance to T.Y.M. and the way to the Hive nightclub. I head into the clinic and buy the praxis kits they have. When I come out, I notice a storage locker right in front of the clinic. Inside I find a shotgun and ammo plus more of those super fun-fun joy barrels!
12. After playing with the barrels I follow the sign to the Hive.
13. The signs point to this alley and the only way to the Hive is through the hole in the fence. I've never been to China myself, but I'm pretty sure this isn't the best way to attract patrons to your club. I crawl through and grab the ammo.
14. As with most locations, I can enter the nightclub various ways. I'll use this vent to get inside, but I head down the alley first.
15. A few steps into the alley, I turn right and find a storage locker then grab the useful target-leading system for a crossbow or tranquilizer gun.
16. I move the dumpster at the back of the alley that is in front of the wall to my left, allowing me to climb up to a hidden location where I grab a stun gun and ammo. I climb down then head back to the vent and into the Hive.
17. I find myself in the women's bathroom of the Hive nightclub and grab the beer from the stall before inconspicuously walking out and entering the men's bathroom.
18. I grab the pocket secretary from the first stall, acquiring the code 0415 for the basement. I exit the bathroom and head up the stairs.
19. I grab a couple of drinks from the tables and walk to the bar to strike a conversation with the Manager. Huh... He sure does look familiar... After a bit of pheromone therapy he agrees to see me privately. I head back down the stairs, turn left and head through the door into the basement.
20. Past the basement door, I find some wine in the cold storage room to my right. The door at the end of this corridor leads right behind the DJ booth and sports a level 5 lock. Since I prioritized upgrading my hacking, I manage to open the lock after numerous failed attempts.
21. Past the door is the DJ booth, to my right. I enter and grab a pocket secretary with the code for a safe, 8953. I head back into the basement and go down the stairs.
22. At the bottom of the stairs, this bouncer tries to act all tough. I shrug and turn right. Spotting a vent that ends up nowhere, I continue and head into Tong's office.
23. I expected a more involved conversation but Tong simply tells me I need to visit the Alice Garden Pods to find Van Bruggen. I grab the credit chips to my left, the XP eBook to my right and exit the office. I head back to the bouncer but don't go back upstairs. Instead, I continue past him.
24. I spot a vent and a security camera. The camera is harmless since I'm in Tong's good graces. I head into the vent, where I find a Nuke virus before crawling out on the other side.
25. Coming out of the shaft, I search the dead body and find a pocket secretary with this poor guy's story and a cool rate-of-fire weapon mod. I exit through the door and turn right.
26. Just past the room I see a door that leads to the sewers. I'll use it in a second, but I first go up the stairs.
27. Following the corridors, I come to this unlocked door.
28. I grab the XP eBook from the desk and, using the code 8953 on the safe, I grab the two credit chips I find inside. The passwords to the security computer and terminal are "paperfan" and "vanguard". With that done I exit this office, turn right twice and open the door to the club main area where a bouncer tells me I better go talk to the bartender.
29. The bartender asks me to hack some relays across town and collect money that a woman owes him. Sounds simple enough. Since I'm all done here, I head back to the basement and exit through the sewers door.
30. It is kind of stinky down here. I turn the valve to remove the toxic fumes.
31. Moving on, I spot my favorite type of walls, the weakened type. I grab the Nuke viruses and try not to dwell on what I see on the mattress or how someone could live inside closed walls...
32. Now is the time to go and turn in the side-quest to Mei at the hotel. I continue in the sewers, turn left here and go down the ladder.
33. Next I turn right, climb the ladder, then continue this way until I arrive at the arms dealer at the hotel. I offload some goods and head up to see Mei.
34. Mei's happy and rewards me well. I bid her farewell and leave the hotel.
35. Time to go to the Alice Garden Pods. Exiting the hotel, I turn left and take the alley next to the information kiosk as show above. That will lead me straight to the pods.
36. Inside the pods I find the locked door to the manager's office. I might find the code for this door at some point, but I decide to indulge myself and hack the lock for XP. I indeed found the code later, 3824.
37. Highlighted above, a pocket secretary is hidden behind a box and gives the password "rbbthole" for the computer. I find over 1000 credits in the safe to my right! I exit the office and head into the common area.