1. Toss an EMP grenade to disable the spider bot below before descending this ladder.
2. In this corner you'll find a medkit, an EMP grenade and a red phosphorous flare.
3. Return up the ladder. Use your speed enhancement (or move a crate and climb onto it) and mantel through at (1). Alternately, you could spend a multitool to unlock the door at (2).
4. Inside the unlocked room is this medkit and SMG. On the floor nearby is an EMP converter and an ammo clip.
5. Return downstairs and use this maintenance door to enter the slums of lower Seattle.
6. Talk to Lo-town Lucy repeatedly to learn that she can predict the future, or so she thinks.
7. Mack lost his big toe to Gob-zilla when it was just a baby. Behind Mack in the north east corner is a multitool. An ammo clip can be found in the nearby dumpster.
8. Open this grate and descend the ladder to the sewers below.
9. There are Greasels down here so activate your cloak or be prepared for a fight.
10. Beneath the body of this Omar Protector is the game's second secret weapon: the Red Greasel Hunter. Nearby are two credits chits with 50 and 100 credits, a scrambler prox mine, a spider bomb, and an energy blade.
11. The Red Greasel Hunter comes equipped with an infrared stealth light.
12. Return to street level then head over to the Greasel Pit.
13. Agree to the weapons safety-lock so you may proceed through the door.
14. Talk to the very suave Sid Black and receive a new goal: liberate his jet. Snatch the credit chit from the pool table for 50 credits.
15. Talk to the bartender. He advises betting on the Green Dragon. Further down the bar is a data cube describing the even-more-ferocious red greasels.
16. Check out these lockers behind the bar. The locker on the right holds a multitool, and the locker on the left holds 50 credits.
17. Continue toward the burn barrel and open the door on the right.
18. Approach the holocom to receive a goal from captive pilot Ava Johnson. Rescue her and she'll fly you anywhere you want for free. You may recognize this voice actress as System Shock 2's Shodan, voiced by Terri Brosius. Here's a little Shodan music, courtesy Bart Klepka.
19. Grab this multitool off the shelf to the left.
20. Descend the stairs behind this thug.
21. Another multitool can be found inside this locker.
22. Approach the bookie and put your money on the gob of your choice. Green Dragon is the heavy favorite.
23. Walk over to the railing and watch the fight. Green Dragon usually defeats Shutterbug.
24. Return to the bookie to retrieve your payment and learn of a chance to quadruple your money at tonight's fight: Gob-zilla versus Snake-eyes.
25. Talk to Eddie to pick up another goal: kill Gob-zilla, still in Tina's apartment in the Heron's Loft.
26. Pick up this 25 credits at the west end of the room.
27. Return upstairs. Enter this room across from the bar. The NG hologram is a simple jukebox -- you can change songs but you cannot speak to NG. Note the multitool on the floor to the left.
28. You'll find Leo Jankowski here. He's now working for the Omar. Behind him you'll find a Seeker and a Templar arguing over philosophy.
29. Exit the bar then pass through this maintenance door to the Heron's Loft apartments.
30. Pass through another maintenance door and you'll emerge in this alley. You can either climb the ladder ahead and enter through a window, or, better yet, walk past the ladder and to the right.
31. Pass through this door.
32. Descend the broken elevator shaft. Grab the multitool and flash bomb before continuing through the air vent.
33. Climb the shaft and you'll emerge here, right behind a caged Gob-zilla. If you want to complete Eddie's goal, you'll have to kill Gob-zilla. Knocking him out isn't enough. Note that you don't need to kill him to win the 4-to-1 odds, as he can lose anyway. Killing Gob-zilla only nets you 100 credits.
34. You can bring down this thug guarding Gob-zilla with non lethal shots from your boltcaster. Be careful as she will toss a spider bomb your way once she sees you.
35. The apartment soft key can be found here, and there's an ammo clip on the nearby crate.
36. Use the soft key to exit the apartment. Continue down the hall to apartment 21.
37. Inside is the Queequeg's manager. He'll offer you a job to hack the zoning database.
38. On this table is 25 credits and the Queequeg's soft key.
39. Grab the medkit from this shelf.
40. Exit through this door and receive a message from the order. Talk to the guard and get permission to see Miss Sak. She is holding Sid Black's harrier at the helipad. Search the dumpster for a multitool and hack the nearby ATM if you like.
41. Return down the hall to the broken elevator. This time you'll be above the platform. Ascend the ladder to the top floor.
42. Hackers will want to make use of this security computer to the right.
43. Further down the hall is this room. The locked container at (1) holds two medkits and a concussion grenade. The unlocked container at (2) holds 50 credits. The locked container at (3) holds a datacube with Sophia Sak's security system login, a refire rate mod and an ammo clip. The unlocked container at (4) is empty. Be sure to avoid the watchful eyes of the guard when picking the locks.
44. Here I install the refire rate mod on the boltcaster.
45. Across the hall is your immediate destination - Sophia Sak's office.
46. Approach Sophia and you are presented with these three dialogue options. Option (1) resolves the situation peacefully, and completes the goal of liberating Sid Black's jet (a bargain). Option (2) leads to a fight. Option (3) does nothing.
47. Lin-May Chen would have preferred you to kill Sophia Sak and her henchmen, but commends your heart nonetheless. If you prefer to resolve the situation by force, it would help to use the security terminal visible on the wall. Grab the energy cell from the table.
48. Continue to the helipad area and the hangar (inset). You should do this now, as the hangar will be unavailable after you next meet with Sid Black.
49. Cloak and nobody will see you pick the lock on this door. Inside is a boatload of weaponry, including two flamethrowers, ammo clips, two sniper rifles, a boltcaster, an ammo scavenger, a medkit, an SMG, a pistol, and a repair bot to keep your cloak charged.
50. Return to the lower Seattle slums and proceed up these steps.
51. An Omar trader is to the right. If you still have your preferred privileges, you get a 50% discount. Here I buy the black market biomod and energy cells. If you are careful to avoid detection, the container on the right can be picked with multitools for a medkit, two ammo clips, an SMG, a datacube with a message from Hong Kong, and a scrambler prox mine.
52. Here I use the black market biomod canister to upgrade spy drone to level 3.
53. Around the right corner is the QueeQueg's coffee shop. Use your soft key or enter through the indicated vent. An energy cell can be found in the dumpster seen on the left.
54. Destroy these beans to complete the coffee wars objective.