1. Once inside the penthouse this multitool can be found here.
2. In the neighboring room is this laser field. The beam generators are numbered for emphasis. Detonate your spy drone where the two arrows are and eliminate two beams with each blast. If you are lucky and time the blasts right you can also disable the spider on patrol.
3. That leaves this turret...
4. ...and the security camera seen on the upper level. Alternately, the beams can be disabled by hacking the security terminal seen here on the left.
5. Head into the bar. Behind these two wine bottles is the penthouse vault access key.
6. Ascend the stairs and enter the bedroom. Here you'll find this vault which matches the image you picked up earlier.
7. If you missed the penthouse vault key behind the wine bottles you can instead open the vault by hacking the terminal hidden in this armoire on the right. Also on these shelves is an energy cell and binoculars.
8. Once inside the vault you can read this data cube for evidence that is of interest to the WTO. Also on this desk is a medkit. Two of the display windows hold items of interest: an EMP converter and an energy blade. The glass is easily shattered with your baton.
9. Swipe the 50 credits from this night table.
10. Inside the bathroom you can retrieve this medkit.
11. Adore the penthouse view before exiting the way you came.
12. If you're hell-bent on seeing everything, take this vent on the right which leads to the malfunctioning elevator shaft. A multitool on the power box will stop the sparking -- this is an alternate entry to the penthouse from below. Continue down the stairs to the lower level.
13. Pass through this unexplored hallway, passing suite 2225 on your left. Continue up the stairs ahead.
14. Suite 2226 on the right is where the lawyer resides that the Club Vox owner has asked you to assassinate. Before we head that way, let's pass through the stairway on the left.
15. Ascend the stairs and open the maintenance door. The security bot beyond is easily disabled with your spy drone.
16. Here's the multitool jackpot of all time -- grab all six!
17. The yellow security box on the right can be disabled with multitools, deactivating the red security grid on these skylights. If you intend on assassinating the lawyer, this would be a wise move.
18. Everyone else can use the front door. The appropriate response is, "I'm handling the SMG shipment for David Kurczec," as you were instructed earlier.
19. Proceed through another door and you are met with these gold lasers. Bypass them with a multitool to reach a sniper rifle, an ammo clip, a spider bomb, an EMP grenade, a scrambler grenade, a concussion grenade, a medkit and a legal retainer between the lawyer and Chairman Chris Ubair.
20. Approach the lawyer, Mr. O'Rourke, here. The combinations that result from response option #1 depend upon whether you told NG Resonance the truth about the Omar black market in the VIP lounge. If you told the truth, then you will be rewarded with 450 credits . If you lied, O'Rourke will offer to pay you 450 credits to kill the Omar trader in the VIP lounge. Response option #2 results in a fight. Response option #3 gives you the option to bilk O'Rourke out of 200 credits.
21. If you killed O'Rourke, return to Club Vox and retrieve your reward. If you lied to NG Resonance about the Omar black market, the Club Vox owner will honor his commitment in full by paying you 300 credits and giving you the VIP lounge code.
22. If you told NG the truth about the Omar black market, Club Vox is shut down by the WTO. The club owner will reluctantly pay you the 300 credits but will not give you the VIP club membership.
23. Also, if you told NG the truth about the Omar black market, the Omar will revoke your preferred customer privileges - but only if you return to Club Vox as seen here. If you avoid Club Vox you will keep your preferred customer privileges.
24. The reason is here in the VIP lounge. The Omar Trader was killed by the WTO while resisting arrest. A data cube on the coffee table visible behind the Omar explains what happened.
25. Exit the club and return to the lower level of the city center. We're heading to the inclinator.
26. But first, we have to deal with some thugs. Response #1 resolves the mugging peacefully. Response #2 results in a fight. Response #3 reveals that the thugs are involved in a jail break for a "Mr. P." Response #4 delays the fight for another day.
27. If you choose to fight you can lure the thugs to the security bot and WTO forces for an easy victory.
28. Once the thugs are dispatched you can unlock this chest for a glass destabilizer, an ammo clip, and a boltcaster.
29. Pass through this maintenance door to travel to the inclinator.
30. Talk to the inclinator director and learn that the facility is shut down until a toxic spill is cleaned up. She offers the clean-up job to you for 100 credits.
31. Up these short stairs is a multitool (visible to the left) and an EMP prox mine is to the right of the crates.
32. The WTO soldier warns you of the bots beyond. You can move the wooden pallet on the right and proceed through the ventilation shaft, but my preference is to just open the door on the left and send in your spy drone to disable the bot.
33. Once inside you can grab this medkit then send your spy drone downstairs to disable the second bot. Descend the stairs to the area below. Alternately, climb the crates seen on the left and crawl through a ventilation shaft. You will emerge here at (2).
34. In this alcove below you'll find this concussion prox mine, a multitool and an EMP grenade.
35. The toxic spill is behind this door -- don't go there.
36. Instead, return upstairs, pass through a door (inset) and then pass through the door to the facility director's office.
37. Before entering the vent on the right, grab the 100 credits and the multitool from these shelves on the left.
38. Climb the ventilation shaft and you'll emerge here, above the toxic spill.
39. Here's the view to your left. Follow the beams to a multitool at (1). At (2) is the air vent which leads to these boxes.
40. Follow the beams along the right as indicated to the vent at (1). The vent at (2) leads to the same shaft.
41. Open the grate and send in your spy drone through the left vent to disable this spider beyond (inset). There are several ways to proceed at this point. If you'd like to see everything and you have speed or strength enhancement, descend the ladder-like vent on the right. Otherwise, skip ahead.
42. Open the grate and descend the stairs to find Mathers, the maintenance technician that the inclinator director told you about. Talk to him to get the repair bot kennel code.
43. Use your speed enhancement to jump back into the ventilation shaft. Alternately, if you have strength enhancement, move the barrel downstairs into position to hoist yourself up.
44. If you have neither enhancement you can make a mad-dash to the repair bot kennel next door, using the code just given to you by Mathers.
45. Everyone else, descend the other ladder-like shaft down to the repair bot kennel. The repair bot will recharge your energy for you. Note the ammo clip to the bot's left.
46. Once here, opening the door releases the repair bot, which will repair the nanoformer bot. The spill is cleaned and Donna Morgan of the WTO congratulates you.
47. Alternately, you could follow this beam along the left wall to the platform ahead.
48. Once here you can access this hazard flush control panel to clean the spill.
49. This nearby chest holds two concussion grenades and a gas grenade -- I'd save my multitool.
50. Return to the inclinator director to receive your reward of 100 credits.
51. Return to the formerly-contaminated area and access this panel to take the inclinator to lower Seattle.