1. Step off the elevator and NG's manager is straight ahead. Time to choose sides in the coffee wars.
2. The Pequod's manager has promised you a biomod canister -- a very good deal.
3. The Queequeg's manager will reward you with a choice of an ammo scavenger, a frag rounds mod or a glass destabilizer.
4. My vote goes to Pequod's. I use the biomod canister to upgrade Speed Enhancement to level 3.
5. Back at Arcology Air you'll find this mother-daughter pair discussing terrorism and the government's lax response. Binoculars are on the table to the right.
6. There's a medkit on this cart.
7. Head down this ramp to level 110, hopping behind that desk ahead for a multitool and a stun prod.
8. Speak with this WTO tax auditor to pick up a new goal: search hangar 24.
9. Approach the reception agent and tell her you have a friend in common. She'll give you the flight bay 24 door code. The ATM in the background can be hacked for 150 credits -- just don't get caught.
10. Proceed to the hallways behind the reception desk and head toward bay 24.
11. Before you make it to the hangar you'll find this vent on the right. Slip through.
12. Continue up this ladder.
13. You'll find an energy cell here.
14. There's 50 credits on this desk.
15. Below is flight bay 23, where Sid Black would drop you off.
16. The locked locker on the right holds a refire rate mode. The unlocked locker on the left holds the bay 24 safe code.
17. Head back down the ladder and you'll find this multitool directly across the hall.
18. Activate your cloak and use the keycode the receptionist gave you to enter the hangar.
19. The Omar asks you to locate the power-assault armor schematic. You've just completed his goal to enter flight bay 24.
20. Send in your spy drone to bring down the military bot and the two Templar Paladin's patrolling the area.
21. A third Paladin is in that overlook. Still cloaked, climb the ladder in the right corner.
22. Your biotox attack drone allows you to bring down the Paladin non-lethally while still cloaked. The area holds binoculars, an EMP grenade, a sniper rifle and ammo clips.
23. View this holocomm to receive the storage room code and update your goals. Note the baton behind the holocomm.
24. Return down the ladder and you'll find this sniper rifle and ammo clip atop these crates. Approach that chest upper-right.
25. Inside the chest is a scrambler prox mine, an EMP prox mine, and the schematic that the Omar wants. Grab the multitool behind the machine to the right.
26. Use your storage room code to proceed through here. Fill up on health first, or activate your hazard drone if you have one installed.
27. The area is contaminated so move fast. Use your safe code on this safe, dead ahead. Inside are two medkits, an energy cell, and a datacube with the molecular spec for the counter-nanites and the login and keycode for the arcology nanoformer bay.
28. Return to the flight bay 23 overlook to confront the chairman. Options (1) and (3) get you an explanation that the counter nanites have not been fully tested, but option (1) also gets you 750 credits. Option (2) gets you nothing.
29. Head back down the ladder and follow the corridor to bay 23.
30. Recharge at the repairbot.
31. Another multitool is behind this machine.
32. Continue through these doors in the northwest corner.
33. Inside this locked chest you'll find scrambler and EMP prox mines.
34. Back at the reception desk, the tax auditor will reward you with 200 credits if you respond with dialogue option (1) seen here.
35. Next stop: ApostleCorp. Enter through the corporate suites entrance with your ApostleCorp keycode. An ATM to the left can be hacked for 150 credits.
36. Klara Sparks is waiting for you inside. She'll give you a biomod canister as reward for securing the mag rail plans at Mako Ballistics.
37. Klara opens the door beyond and starts shooting. Send in your biotox attack drone to help her. Keep an eye on her health as it is possible for the Templars to kill her at this point.
38. Here I install the biomod canister and upgrade biotox attack drone to level 2. Search the area for ammunition.
39. Hack the computer on the left to lower the red beams ahead, or wait quietly for the Paladin to approach and send in your spy drone to take out both the lasers and the Paladin in one EMP blast.
40. Sneak through this grate or enter the same room through this door (inset). Inside are two Paladins.
41. Drop the Paladins with your method of choice and search the room for a concussion grenade and ammo clips.
42. One more Paladin awaits inside this conference room. He'll drop a flamethrower and there's a spiderbomb on the table.
43. Hop over this couch to the adjoining room.
44. Talk to the security chief inside. Use option (1) and he'll offer you the keycode to the nanoformer bot bay -- but you already have that. Use option (2) and he'll brag about his biomods.
45. If you kill the security chief, return to Harvester to collect 300 credits. Note that you will have to kill the chief to collect -- knocking him unconscious will complete the goal but you will not be paid.
46. Return to the hallway. Ignore the beams. Instead, proceed down the ramp to the right.
47. More Templars are through this door. Fill up on health and energy, then cloak and activate your biotox attack drone before entering.
48. It is extremely cool to walk around invisible while your attack drone knocks everyone unconscious -- just remember to keep an eye on your energy level.
49. View this holocomm next to a concussion prox mine for some background.
50. Search the area for supplies, including an EMP grenade, a boltcaster, a silencer, and this multitool.
51. Climb onto these boxes and mantle over the railing above.
52. Search the area for supplies, including ammo clips, a spider bomb, a sniper rifle, a shotgun, and this energy blade. Through the doorway ahead are the lasers we bypassed earlier.
53. Drop below and continue through the doors to the laboratory suite.
54. Continue down these stairs as Lin May Chen urges you to kill Dr. Nassif.
55. Send in your spy drone to take out two security bots and one camera.
56. Alternately, hack this security computer.
57. Grab the standard biomod canister from this locked cabinet.
58. Here I install the canister and upgrade biotox attack drone to level 3. You should be feeling very powerful by now.
59. Around the corner is this locked cabinet with another mag rail.
60. Search the area downstairs for an EMP grenade and a medkit. Don't waste your multitools on this cabinet -- all that is inside is a lone spider bomb.
61. Approach Dr. Nassif and she reveals that you are a clone of JC Denton and that you must hire a pilot to take you to ApostleCorp's last remaining facility in Trier, Germany.
62. You have a choice to make: support The Order by killing Dr. Nassif, or support the WTO by interrogating her. If you want to kill her, you'll have to fight Klara Sparks. If you interrogate her, you'll learn of a teleportation gate that can lead you to JC Denton. Talk to Dr. Nassif repeatedly to learn of the Dentons' plans to provide biomodification to the masses.
63. Return to level 107. Ava Johnson tells you that she is waiting for you at the landing pad outside the arcology. Tell NG Resonance what you've learned about the arcology chairman and collect a reward of 300 credits. Talk to NG again and tell her that her manager takes bribes and earn another 200 credits.
64. Return down this ramp to the maintenance tunnels below.
65. Proceed down the tunnel to nanoformer programming that we bypassed earlier. If you chose dialogue option (1) with the security chief, he'll offer you the code to enter. Otherwise, you can use the code you obtained from the hangar safe.
66. Login to this computer to enable the counter nanite distribution and clean Cairo's air of the nanite infestation. Watch the bots leave through the window ahead. Very cool. Grab the energy cell visible above the computer. A locked locker behind you holds another energy cell and a refire rate weapon mod.
67. Next stop: the apartments in the north medina. Return to Leo Jankowski. If you support the Omar, choose option (1) and tell Leo the truth of what you learned when you spied on the Templars.
68. Talk to the Omar Trader. The schematic analysis reveals a weak spot in the power-assault armor.
69. Exit the zone to simulate the passage of time. (A quick trip to the south medina will do.) Return to Leo Jankowski. If you told him the truth, he has defeated the Templars and rewards you with 400 credits. If you lied, the Omar trader is killed and you receive nothing.
70. Time to choose a pilot again. Ava is free and waiting for you at the south medina landing pad.
71. Alternately, you can hire Sid Black at the Pequod's in the arcology.
72. Activate this beacon in flight bay 23 to have Sid fly you to Trier.