1. Follow the tunnel to this power box. Grab the 25 credits and read the datacube for a map. Multitools on the power box will stop the arcing, allowing safe entry to the adjoining tunnel.
2. Climb through here to another room. Inside you'll find a medkit, an energy cell, and an ammo clip.
3. Return to the main tunnel. If you want, you can head to the left tunnel to nanoformer programming, but we'll be back later. For now, head up this ramp to the right and enter arcology levels 107-108.
4. Speak with the Templar recruiters and you have three dialogue options. Option (1) causes the Paladin to suggest you go to a clinic to be purified. Choose option (2) and the Paladin informs you that Templars will begin watching you and will be in touch once they've given you a security clearance. Option (3) results in the Paladin urging you to join the cause. Cloak and crack the safe behind him for the access to Archer's hidden office, a scrambler grenade and 100 credits.
5. Walk east to the Pequod's and talk with the manager. He'll offer you a new goal: bribe NG's manager. The safe behind him holds 100 credits and an increased range mod.
6. Talk to NG and receive another goal: find information.
7. Return west and ascend the stairs to Tarsus. Move the garbage can away from the grate visible on the left. Open the vent.
8. Send in your spy drone to disable these red lasers.
9. Climb through the vent, ignoring this shaft on the right (it leads to the SSC guard station). Instead, follow the shaft on the left.
10. Peek through the grate and spy on the Templars to complete the goal and receive a new one.
11. Exit the vent and use your Tarsus keycode (1) (2) to enter the elevator to the academy.
12. Approach the receptionist. Donna Morgan of the WTO gives you a new goal: find the missing students.
13. Speak with the receptionist then enter this lecture hall on the left.
14. Speak with the two students and their teacher.
15. Continue up the hallway to the nanotech lab. Speak with the SSC guard to get a new goal: kill the greasel infestation.
16. Enter the lab and take out the two greasels with your method of choice. Not surprisingly, I found the Red Greasel Hunter to be best suited for the job. Return to the guard and collect your 100 credits.
17. This datacube has some background on the red greasels. Don't miss this multitool under the desk.
18. Search the surrounding cabinets for a medkit, an energy cell, and this biomod canister.
19. Here I use the canister to upgrade speed enhancement to level 2.
20. Climb down this vent to the left. Be careful, it's a long drop.
21. You'll enter in this room, where the missing girls are hiding. Talk with Eeva Nassif to learn that they suspect the headmaster of wrongdoing and she'll direct you to his secret office.
22. Begin by descending through this opening in the floor. Alternately, you could begin through the vent above, but you will lose out on a multitool and have to fight spider bots.
23. Crouch-jump over the steam and ignore the first ladder. Grab the multitool just visible to the left.
24. Ignore the ladder on the right and proceed to the steam pipes ahead.
25. Descend the ladder and you'll find a medkit and an energy cell on a box behind these barrels.
26. If you'd rather fight the spider bots than do a jumping puzzle, backtrack up the ladders to the ventilation shafts. Otherwise, activate your speed enhancement and jump onto the pipes to advance through the opening seen above. Avoid the hot steam.
27. Climb this ladder into the ventilation shafts.
28. You'll find Archer's secret office just beyond this grate. Be careful of the spiders in the vents behind you. Send in your spy drone to disable that camera ahead.
29. Search the area for ammo clips, the soft key to this room and a datacube with this message indicating that the SSC regulars are Templar supporters, but their commander is not.
30. View this holocomm to obtain the ApostleCorp facility keycode and complete the goal of investigating Tarsus. You receive a new goal: interrogate Dr. Nassif. The datacube on the right reveals that Archer was planning to kill the students.
31. Use multitools (or hack the computer seen on the right) to access this safe. Inside are two ammo clips and a fragmentary round.
32. Continue to the neighboring room where you can recharge at this repair bot. A spiderbomb is by the door ahead.
33. Pass through the door and quietly make your way down this ladder.
34. Three Templars patrol below. Your spy drone brings them down non-lethally.
35. Search the area for supplies, including two multitools, two EMP prox mines, gas grenades, an EMP grenade, and this chest with two ammo clips and an SMG.
36. Backtrack up the ladder then continue up these stairs.
37. Activate the switch at the top to exit through this secret doorway.
38. Speak with Silas Archer and you have these two dialogue options. Option (1) results in a fight with the guards. Option (2) allows you to continue peacefully -- and get Silas lawfully.
39. You could hack the computer ahead to open the safe to the right, or use multitools. The only thing inside is a single medkit.
40. Exit through this doorway and follow the corridor north to the receptionist's area.
41. The receptionist's back is to you -- don't talk to her and keep it that way. If you can hack, this computer will allow you to approve the application for Mrs. Ameer's daughter. (She rewards you with a whopping 5 credits.) Ammo is on the nearby shelf.
42. Exit Tarsus and return to NG. She instructs you to report your findings to the SSC office on level 108.
43. Proceed up this ramp.
44. Continue up the next ramp to level 108, bypassing the Order church and Arcology Air to arrive at this SSC guard station.
45. Choose dialogue option (1) to receive your reward of 300 credits.
46. The locker behind the guard holds a Mag Rail and a spider bomb. The room beyond the gold lasers holds a black market biomod canister. The easiest thing to do is to back off and send in your spy drone, disabling the security camera, the gold lasers, and knocking the guard unconscious all in one EMP blast.
47. You'll find the biomod canister here.
48. Exit the guard station and proceed to Arcology Air.