1. If Ava Johnson is your pilot, she'll drop you off at this small landing pad at the south medina. She didn't know about the lack of commercial air travel since the collapse and was flying to a nonexistent airport.
2. If Sid Black is your pilot, he'll drop you off closer to the action - the arcology flight bay 23. He's even set you up with a pass for entering and leaving the arcology. Even though Sid provides a head start, the NPCs will send you back to the medina anyway.
3. You'll find this multitool on the railing behind you.
4. Ascend this ladder.
5. You'll find these binoculars on the railing, and a datacube on the opposite railing with an ad for employment in the arcology.
6. Don't waste your multitools opening this locker. Inside is a medkit and a stun prod. The truly valuable item is on top - an energy cell. A datacube on the nearby table instructs the management of this landing pad to cease operations due to an unpaid balance to the WTO.
7. Head back down the ladder to where you were. (Don't go all the way down to street level.) Climb these crates and jump to the indicated opening. You'll find a sniper rifle and binoculars.
8. Lin May Chen gives you a new goal: report to Billie at the mosque. Drop down through the indicated window. (Alternately, descend the stairs on the right after disabling the gold beams.) Inside you'll find an EMP converter, two ammo clips and a spiderbomb.
9. Climb out the window and drop down to street level. You receive a new goal from the WTO: destroy the Nassif greenhouse.
10. Talk to the Queequeg's manager to receive a new coffeehouse wars goal: bribe NG's manager for a QueeQueg's endorsement. Grab the medkit from behind the bar.
11. Talk to the sheriff and receive a local map.
12. Up the alley to right is a locked locker holding phosphorous flares, 100 credits and a noisemaker grenade. Follow the mosque/apartments signs to the north medina.
13. Climb these stairs.
14. Speak with Leo Jankowski and receive a new goal: spy on the Templars. Note the multitool rear-left.
15. Talk with the Omar trader. He's selling black market biomods and prox mines. He also offers you two new goals: uncover a conspiracy and enter hangar 24. Read the indicated datacube for the hangar 24 keycode.
16. Go back down the stairs and follow the mosque/apartments signs. You can spend 20 credits on this guy's snake oil if you want.
17. Ignore the mosque and apartments for the moment and follow the street northward to this holocomm. Grab the indicated energy cell. The chest lower-right holds a medkit and 100 credits.
18. Destroy the wooden pallet in front of this grate (the mag rail works well) then climb through the shaft.
19. Send in your spy drone to disable the security camera. Steer clear of Harvester to avoid knocking him unconscious if your spy drone is level 3.
20. Quietly open this chest and snatch the ammo clip, increased range mod, medkit and energy cell.
21. Exit back down the chute and follow the sign to the medina apartments.
22. Turn right and talk with Harvester -- he harvests biomods. He offers you a goal: kill the security chief.
23. Before heading up the stairs take a moment to eavesdrop on the affair between the dying poet and the arcology citizen.
24. On the next level up, you'll find the unlocked Nassif residence. Talk to Maskini Nassif and he'll give you his parental code to Cairo Tarsus and a new goal: investigate Tarsus. Search the room for an energy cell and two ammo clips.
25. In the bedroom is this locked chest with a medkit and another Tarsus pass.
26. Return to the stairs and climb up to the next floor. Jostle the barrels seen in the background to get the attention of the Templars. Bring them down with your boltcaster when they emerge from their apartment.
27. Pass through the vent behind the barrels. Destroy or disable the spider inside, and you'll emerge in this bathroom. (Be careful as another exit from the vent is a dead drop to the street below.) Note the spiderbomb and the medkit.
28. Read this datacube for the headmaster's secret room keycode.
29. Open this chest for an energy cell, a medkit, and an ammo clip.
30. Head out to the balcony and read this datacube to learn that the Templars have been spying on Leo and the Omar. The adjoining room holds a sniper rifle, binoculars and an ammo clip.
31. View this holocomm message before leaving the apartment.
32. Return to Leo and tell him what you've learned. He offers to split his combat bonus if the Omar survive the impending raid.
33. Head over to The Order church.
34. This is another weapons-free zone. Agree to the scan and enter the church.
35. Lin-May Chen offers this advice once you are inside. Head left.
36. Jump onto this barrel so you can reach the multitool visible on the beam. An energy cell is found in the basket beyond.
37. Head downstairs to the Infirmary.
38. Speak with Mrs. Ameer to receive a new goal: Hack the Tarsus enrollment to accept her daughter. Spot the medkit in between the beds.
39. Heal your wounds at the infirmary's repairbot.
40. Talk with the infirmary's other patients, including this sick woman who asks an interesting question.
41. Head up the south stairs and you'll find two medkits in this basket.
42. Pass through the large doors and you'll find Billie Adams here.
43. Grab the 50 credits from under this desk in the back room.
44. Upstairs you'll find Saman. Talk to him repeatedly to learn that he is planning a schism. The locked cabinet holds two energy cells, 100 credits, and a glass destabilizer. Binoculars are on the desk.
45. Exit the church and return to the south medina. Follow the Nassif Greenhouse signs.
46. Along the way you'll encounter bandits. You can fight them or pay them off for 150 credits. They tend to catch themselves on fire.
47. Upon entering the greenhouse, Donna Morgan advises that there are three ways to destroy the family's illegal food production: (1) Destroy the filter system. (2) Destroy the plants directly. (3) Reprogram the greenhouse software. Take out the security camera with your spy drone or the mag rail's EMP blast (alt-fire). Alternately, hack the security terminal visible straight ahead.
48. Enter the warehouse and take down the security bot with your method of choice. Note the spiderbomb on the crate to the right.
49. Climb these boxes or use your speed enhancement to jump to the indicated grate. Climb through for an SMG, two ammo clips and a baton (inset). Climb back down.
50. Two concussion grenades are along the east wall by an explosives crate. Climb this ladder to the north.
51. This holocomm has a message from Maskini Nassif.
52. If you can hack, you'll want to access this computer to the left.
53. Across the room are these shelves with a multitool, an energy cell and a flare.
54. If you haven't already hacked these beams, disable them with an EMP blast before climbing the stairs to hydroponics control.
55. Heal at the medbot; disable the camera.
56. Head left to this balcony for a flashbomb, binoculars, and a nasty jumping puzzle. Climb over the railing and jump to the ledge on the right. Climb under the boards at (1), mantle above the window at (2) then onto the balcony above. Enter the grate at (3).
57. Here's your reward: the game's third secret weapon - the Hellfire Boltcaster. Also in here is an ammo clip, an ammo scavenger and a multitool.
58. The Hellfire Boltcaster fires incendiary bolts rather than tranquilizers.
59. Backtrack to the balcony's neighboring room where you'll find an unlocked chest holding a sniper rifle and two ammo clips, an SMG atop a bookcase, and this datacube with the hydroponics login.
60. Continue to the hydroponics computer. If you don't have the ability to hack turrets you'll want to send your spy drone to disable that ceiling turret ahead. Use the hydroponics login to terminate the greenhouse program. Donna Morgan congratulates you on completing the goal of destroying the Nassif greenhouse.
61. Alternately, open this door with multitools or blast it open with an explosives crate. Place another explosives crate near the filtration unit then shoot the crate to destroy the greenhouse. This room holds a crowbar, an energy cell and a multitool as well. Additionally, Samuli K. writes, "After you blow up the air ventilation system in Nassif greenhouse in Cairo, you can see that there's a grate below. Go through the grate and turn right to the room where you find a standard biomod canister and concussion prox mine. The other end of the tunnel leads to the section where the plants are."
62. Backtrack to the greenhouse entrance and enter hydroponics.
63. No need to disable the lasers on the right. Head through the door on the left and descend the stairs.
64. Disable or destroy the two spider bots on patrol. Grab the multitool from the cubbyhole on the right.
65. Continue to the the two hydroponics gardens. Destroy both security bots guarding the plants -- the spy drone works well.
66. An energy blade is atop the upper cabinet, which is locked and holds two energy cells. The unlocked lower cabinet holds a medkit.
67. Note the "No Flame" signs on the walls. With a flamethrower (or the Hellfire Boltcaster -- thanks Catman) you can destroy the plants directly to complete the goal of destroying the greenhouse.
68. Lin May Chen is displeased. She sends two seekers to intercept you on your way back to the south medina. Scout ahead with your level 3 spy drone to take them out easily yet non-lethally.
69. Follow the arcology signs to this guard. The nearby locker holds two concussion grenades and there is an ammo clip on his desk. Present your arcology pass (1) (2) to enter the arcology.