1. Paul radios support - trust your own conscience. In this alcove to the right are two crates holding a Medkit and a Lockpick.
2. Press the call button on this lift then activate your Cloak. Bob Page sends up two MJ12 and an MIB - the man who killed JC's parents. You do not have to fight them. Ride the elevator down, cloaked, and all four of you arrive below. Step off the lift and the next area loads - without the goons.
3. Approach the hologram for your second proposal, this time from Tracer Tong. He wants you to blow up Area 51 and destroy the Aquinas Hub, destroying global communications and sending the world back to a new dark age.
4. Turn right at the body. Stay crouched or cloaked as there are snipers above.
5. Ignore the stairs on the right for now. Instead, sneak past the Karkians and enter the indicated doorway. (If you're feeling brave, try and grab the Multitool from the body they're munching on.)
6. Descend to the water below. Avoid the Greasels and read this DataCube for the Reactor Lab code 2001. Also grab the stairwell key visible just above the DataCube.
7. Descend these stairs we bypassed a moment ago.
8. Two spiders are below, plus two crates holding a Lockpick and a Medkit. Enter the code 2001 to enter the Reactor Lab.
9. Head to the door rear-right. Try to avoid being spotted by the Grays below.
10. Ascend the ladder and talk to the mechanic. He gives you the Aquinas Hub code 1038.
11. Return to this position, and use your stairwell key on this door. Crates inside hold 10mm Ammo and 12 Gauge Sabot rounds.
12. Bypass the Aquinas Hub for now. Instead, head all the way up the stairs to Station 17.
13. Head through the unlocked door to the left. Read this DataCube with the account AREA51/BRAVO13. Other supplies in this room include 7.62x51mm Ammo, a Lockpick and a Bioelectric Cell.
14. Ascend the ladder to this DataCube with the explosives locker code 4225. 10mm Ammo is next to the body which holds a Bioelectric Cell.
15. If you're really feeling daring, you can dive into this tank for a Hazmat Suit and a Multitool.
16. Use the login AREA51/BRAVO13 on this terminal. Drop the Augmentation Containment and disable two cameras. Grab the Augmentation Canister from the shelf on the left.
17. Head downstairs to the Aquinas Hub Access. Enter the code 1038 to enter.
18. You earn a Critical Location Bonus of 100 skill points. Smash the glass and drop to the walkway below. Grab the Rebreather from the body.
19. Activate your Vision Enhancement to see the MJ12 Commando below. Wait until he moves away from the hatch before slipping through.
20. Follow the signs to Aquinas Control. Take the lift to level 1 (you begin on level 2). Follow the walkway to grab the Bioelectric Cell from the drowned scientist. A Multitool can be retrieved from the Mechanic but you'll have to brave the contaminated water.
21. Ride the lift to level 3 and talk to Helios, who offers your third and final proposal: to merge with you and rule the world as a benevolent machine with human understanding. If you're up for a jumping puzzle, you can retrieve a Multitool and a Bioelectric Cell from the mechanic's body seen below.
22. Search the area for supplies, including a Medkit from the body of a female scientist, 12 Gauge Buckshot Shells, and Darts. Recharge at the Repair Bot. These Security Bots will battle three MJ12 Commandos. Ascend the stairs once it's safe.
23. Shadow this MJ12 Commando. He'll turn clockwise when he reaches the end of the corridor so swing left to stay hidden.
24. Two Grays patrol this area. If you have a Hazmat Suit you can descend all the way below for a Sector 4 image plus a Lockpick and 10mm Ammo. Proceed through the indicated door, cloaked.
25. The code 4225 will open this door, allowing access to a crate holding Rockets.
26. Activate your Cloak, descend the stairs, and proceed through that door.
27. Under the stairs is a Greasel and two crates holding 10mm Ammo and, finally, a Prod Charger.
28. Don Thermoptic Cammo to avoid detection by this giant spider. Multitools will unlock the door on the left for an Exploration Bonus of 50 skill points plus 12 Gauge Buckshot Shells and a Plasma Clip. Helios unlocks the Sector 4 Access doors upon your approach.
29. Receive a hologram from Paul. He tells you that Helios has Hong Kong running efficiently and peacefully, that the Illuminati will restore 20th Century Capitalism with limited freedom, and that Tong will bring economic collapse but maximum freedom. If Paul had not survived then you would have received a message from Gary Savage instead.
30. Next up: your birthplace. Give wide birth to the door as it explodes. The body visible ahead holds an Augmentation Upgrade canister.
31. Descend the stairs and read this DataCube with the account LAB 12/GRAYTEST. A mechanic's body is nearby with a Multitool.
32. Heal at the Medical Bot then continue through the indicated doorway. The empty tank on the right is where you were hatched.
33. Crouch to avoid detection by the Grays. Login to this terminal with the account LAB 12/GRAYTEST. Deactivate the environmental generators, disable one camera and open one door.
34. Keep your distance from the Grays as they are radioactive. You may want to use your Cloak if you are having trouble avoiding them. The exit is in the southeast corner of the room.
35. Morgan Everett tells you to bring down the four blue fusion reactors in Sector 4. Alex gives you a schematic and the first three digits of a four-digit code: 724. Proceed through this door.
36. Approach the Augmented Bob Page and a cutscene plays. Page intends to merge with Helios and rule the world.
37. Get ready to dart through that doorway to the left. As soon as the cutscene ends, the force field surrounding the turret above the door will drop and the turret will open fire. An identical turret is across the room to the right.
38. Ready an EMP Grenade before exiting the tunnel. The moment you exit, these two spiders will rush towards you.
39. Time to decide which ending you want. Here are your secondary objectives, which detail your options to end the game and determine the fate of the world. Save your game now, then choose which ending you want: Join Illuminati; Merge with Helios AI; or, New Dark Age.
40. As you play each ending, (or perhaps all three endings!) it's important to note that there are three levels in this area, each with a Universal Constructor like this one, spawning enemies.
41. Near each UC is a UC Control door, through which you can close an emergency bulkhead to trap the spawning creatures.
42. Here is a shot of my final skills.
43. Here is a shot of my final Augmentations. Good luck!