1. Carefully enter the helipad. There is a security camera directly above the doors. Alex calls your attention to the Ambrosia barrel ahead, and asks you to find the other two missing barrels. You are awarded 100 skill points for entering the helibase.
2. Take this corridor on the left. There are two offices to search for supplies. NSF patrol the area, and they will enter the offices so be quiet.
3. Inside the first office is this multitool.
4. Inside the second office is this lockpick and a Bioelectric Cell.
5. Upstairs is this locked door which you should ignore. It leads to the helipad, but there are cheaper ways to proceed.
6. Instead, unlock this door around the left, being careful to avoid the patrol.
7. Inside is this NSF. Knock him out with your Prod then hack the security terminal on the right. Disable all three security cameras.
8. Read this Data Cube and learn that the other two Ambrosia barrels are being shipped by boat and by plane. Note the curious switch behind the plant.
9. Press the switch and this bookcase slides open, revealing a secret room. Enter to earn an Exploration Bonus of 75 skill points. Pick up the Augmentation Upgrade Canister, the Range Weapon Mod, the Prod Charger and the LAM.
10. Head back downstairs and cross the lobby area to the steps on the other side. The camera has been deactivated so this shouldn't be too hard. There are two bathrooms to the left of the stairs with nothing of interest.
11. Use your Prod on the patrol and search his body for some tranquilizer darts. Richard writes that in this room, "there are 2 pinball machines in one corner. Play with the one on the right to open up one of the bookcases, and behind this are a med crate, a combat crate, and a supply crate."
12. Swipe this Bioelectric Cell.
13. Hack the ATM for c375 then quietly proceed through the unlocked door visible here on the right.
14. You are now on the helipad. The area is heavily patrolled by NSF. Your best bet is to immediately crawl under the railing on the right and drop to the floor below.
15. Stay in the shadows and the patrols won't see you. Our destination is the far corner behind those shipping crates.
16. Time for a swim! Open this manhole cover and enter the sewer below. Alternately, you could proceed down this hallway (inset) to an elevator, but the swimming path is far stealthier.
17. Swim to this area. Climb that ladder on the right.
18. Activate your speed enhancement (alternately, move a smaller crate to boost yourself) and leap from this crate to the tunnel ahead.
19. You'll spill out here. Alex informs that this is the La Guardia terminal owned by Juan Lebedev. You are ordered to locate and kill him, and are awarded a Goal Accomplishment Bonus of 100 skill points.
20. Use your Prod on the NSF patrolling the docks. Search his body for the East Gate key. Note the Ambrosia container in the background. Alex tells you the final barrel may be on Lebedev's Jet.
21. These two crates hold a Bioelectric Cell and a Multitool.
22. Pick the lock on this trailer to find some tranquilizer darts. The other trailer holds 12 gauge Sabot shells if that's your thing.
23. This area crawls. Carefully make your way to this ladder near the south gate.
24. Climb the shipping crates. You don't need your Speed Enhancement to make this jump, but it is much easier with it on.
25. Here's your reward. Inside these crates you'll find a multitool and a lockpick.
26. You'll need your Speed Enhancement for these next jumps.
27. Turn around and you can see your immediate goal. There is another crate just visible ahead. Jump across.
28. Inside the crate is an Accuracy Weapon Mod. Descend the ladder upper-right.
29. There's the east gate straight ahead. Your Nano Key we picked up in the boat house will open the indicated lock box. Activate the switch to open the gate.
30. Veer left and enter this door. Alternately, you could stack the crates and enter the open window facing the gate, but that is very tedious.
31. This single guard on the lower level is easily knocked out with your Prod. Search his body for the Security Tower Key.
32. Note this protruding brick. Give it a push to reveal a secret room beyond. Inside is the Barracks Key, a Scope Weapon Mod and a lockpick. The metal floor is loud so be careful.
33. Unlock the door on the left with your Barracks Key.
34. There are four foot lockers in the room, including this unlocked one near the door with the hangar code, 5914. Inside the other locker near the door is a LAM. The locker on the left of the window holds a Multitool and a Bioelectric Cell. The locker on the right holds cigarettes and darts -- save your lockpick.
35. Enter the code 5914 and pass through the hangar walkway. You earn an Advancement Bonus of 50 skill points.
36. Here we go. That's Paul at the base of the stairway. He tells you that he's ordered the troops to stand down -- he's working for the NSF!
37. Paul claims to have proof that the Gray Death is a manufactured virus used by UNATCO to blackmail the world. A man named Tracer Tong in Hong Kong is working to produce Ambrosia independent of UNATCO.
38. Before boarding the 747, check the area. This worker offers to sell you his wares - nothing of interest to a stealth player, though.
39. Paul has ordered the NSF to welcome you. You are safe in this area.
40. Bust open the first crate for an Accuracy Weapon Mod.
41. Ascend the stairs to the 747.
42. Ascend these stairs to the upper level.
43. Snatch the Private Quarters Nano Key.
44. The private quarters are downstairs on the main level, toward the rear of the plane.
45. Pick up this Assault Rifle in the conference room on the right.
46. Find Lebedev further back and talk to him. He immediately surrenders then tries to convince you to join the NSF.
47. Anna Navarre shows up and orders you to either kill Lebedev or leave. You can kill Lebedev, you can even kill Anna. But what many have pondered is, do you have to kill either of them?
48. The answer is, no you don't. Severin emailed a suggestion to block Anna's path with a metal crate from the hangar. Alternately, Equip the assault rifle you picked up in the conference room and fire at Anna. If you are careful you can damage her just enough so that she cloaks and runs away. You should also equip any armor you have to protect yourself from her return fire, and don't forget to use any Medkits you are carrying. Accomplishing this no-kill scenario is tricky but certainly do-able.
49. Return to Lebedev and learn the truth about your parents. Talk to him repeatedly to get the full story.
50. Still cloaked, Anna will intercede in the dialogue. Don't worry, she is out of ammo.
51. Read this Data Cube under the bed to learn of a suspension crate code 9905.
52. Descend these stairs.
53. Replenish your power supply with the Repair Bot.
54. Here is the third Ambrosia canister. Alex congratulates your good work. Enter the code 9905 into the keypad at the base of the suspension canister visible in the background. Inside is another augmentation canister.
55. Exit the jet and Gunther orders you to the helipad. You are given credit for the Lebedev assassination, even though you didn't carry out the order.
56. UNATCO now controls the airbase, and you are free to move about. This switch opens the East Gate once again.
57. Proceed to the helipad at the Northeast end of the base, stopping to talk to Gunther about Paul. Board the helicopter to talk to Jock and complete the level.