1. Ride the Tram to the Crew Deck for Chapter 10: End of Days.
2. Exit the Tram and listen to Kendra. A pick-up is in the far/left corner of the waiting area and a storage crate is on the left. Descend the stairs to the candle-lit area below.
3. A wall cabinet is to the left, a pick-up to the right of that, then this supply crate. Another wall cabinet can be seen ahead/right. Stomp the bodies in anticipation of an upcoming Infector.
4. Enter this door to Sleep Block C.
5. Two cabinets are to the left. A harmless scare and this Zero-G Basketball Court door are on the right.
6. Find a cabinet, an unlocked locker and this Level 5 Suit Schematic.
7. Through the next door is this Zero-G Basketball Rules text log and another cabinet.
8. Your first Nav Card is found here as well as several Super Lurkers and a Small Med Pack.
9. To begin a game, use this panel.
10. Grab the ball and shoot it into one of the baskets to score. In later rounds the baskets are periodically blocked by glass panels.
11. Zero-G jump to lit platforms (three per ball) to increase your score multiplier. Many find it easier to ignore this aspect of the game and just grab the ball once it's released then shoot it immediately.
12. Reaching a score of 15 advances you to the next level. An unlocked locker rewards you as you complete each round. Complete level 5 and be rewarded with this Ruby Semiconductor.
13. Complete level 6 to earn a Power Node and the Z-Baller Achievement.
14. Defeat a Super Slasher as you exit then this Infector.
15. Selling the Ruby Semiconductor and excess loot allows me to raise the 60,000 credits needed to purchase the Level 5 Suit at the nearby Store. The Level 5 Suit has a 20% armor rating and a full 25 inventory slots.
16. Ride the Cargo Lift up to the second level then enter this door on the right.
17. Approach the locked Executive Security Room door to trigger Dr. Kyne's Locked Executive Door audio log.
18. Back in the hallway is the Unitology Article text log, a Save Station, this cabinet and an Upgrade Bench. Continue through the Residential Hall door ahead.
19. Dr. Mercer is back, crazy as ever. Enter the Mess Hall once the doors unlock.
20. Smash a pair of supply crates then approach the railing. You might be able to get a couple shots on these Divider segments if you're quick.
21. Empty a cabinet next to this lift then ride it down. A pair of Dividers attacks. Lots of Stasis and the Plasma Cutter worked better for me than Line Gun Mines. The Force Gun and Flamethrower are other fine options.
22. Two supply crates and this Power Node are here. The Crew Key is in the storage bin seen on the left. Beware the nearby wall-mounted Necromorph.
23. Receive a message from Dr. Kyne as you backtrack to the hallway. He'll grant access to the Executive Security Room once you find all three Nav Cards.
24. Keep right then ready your big guns before entering the Residential Lobby.
25. A Guardian and a Super Slasher are ahead. Lots of Line Gun primary and secondary fire clears the hallway.
26. A cabinet is in the hallway and another is in this bathroom.
27. Your Crew Key gets you into Sleep Block A.
28. Ride the lift then empty this cabinet before continuing through the door ahead.
29. Keep left to find a pick-up and this wall cabinet in the men's room.
30. Back in the main room you'll receive an update from Kendra. Find a supply crate, a Save Station and this pick-up before continuing through the Sleep Block A Bunks door ahead.
31. Ready a quick-fire weapon like the Plasma Cutter before advancing. Another Drag Tentacle grabs you. As before, aim for the vulnerable yellow spot.
32. Find a storage bin, a supply crate and a pick-up before entering this storage room.
33. Find a pick-up in the corner then pull this handle down with Kinesis to override the locks to Block B.
34. Battle a Super Slasher as you exit the storage room then return to the Sleep Block A Commons. Advance through this door to a corridor leading to Sleep Block B.
35. A Slasher and a Pregnant attack immediately as you enter Sleep Block B, where life support has failed. Retreat to the corridor if necessary. An icy frost covers everything in here.
36. Now comes the payoff for those that have upgraded Air. This entire area is a vacuum. Before doing anything, find this solitary Oxygen Recharge in the back of the room. Return here when your oxygen counter gets below 25.
37. Enter this Block B Bunks door on the right.
38. Multiple triggers spawn Necromorphs in this area, starting with this Super Lurker. A storage bin is ahead/right.
39. Another Super Lurker and a Pregnant attack. Return for oxygen if needed.
40. Next up is this Twitcher. He's so fast this is the only shot I got off my capture device that wasn't a blur.
41. Enter this storage room on the right to find a Power Node, a supply crate and a pick-up.
42. Your second Nav Card is found in the central row of bunks.
43. Advance up the rightmost row of bunks and this Twitcher drops from the ceiling. A storage bin is in the far/right corner.
44. Return to the main area, grab some oxygen and find two doors on the right. This first door leads to a wall cabinet, and the second door leads to a men's room where you'll find another cabinet and two pick-ups.
45. Exit the vacuum and return to the Save Station. Congratulations, especially if you completed this area without running out of oxygen.
46. Backtrack to the Commons, catching a glimpse of this Exploder as you exit the lift.
47. His buddies attack as you enter the Residential Hall.
48. Beware this Super Slasher as you exit the Commons through the Sleep Block C door.
49. Pass the basketball court on the right then use your Crew Key to call this lift.
50. Use the Save Station after exiting the lift then battle three Pods in the Block C Commons. Raid two wall cabinets. Unfortunately there's no way to turn off Dr. Mercer's annoying recording.
51. Enter the men's room on the left and spot the tenth clue to the 5-Node Cheat, a green left arrow. The tenth character of the cheat is an X. A pick-up is nearby. Also note the cabinet to the left.
52. Continue to Sleep Block C Bunks where you'll find a storage bin on the right and this Power Node door. Inside you'll find about half-a-dozen pick-ups and a wall cabinet.
53. You'll need to slide these bunks around to continue. Start with this one on the right. Slide it to the side so you can make room for the perpendicular bunk to the left.
54. Follow the path to this Ruby Semiconductor.
55. Slide this bunk to the right, returning it to the previous location. Note that Kinesis can grab hold of these bunks anywhere; you don't need to grab hold of the blue shield.
56. You can then slide these two bunks to the right. Grabbing hold of the left bunk moves both simultaneously.
57. Slide the perpendicular bunk to the right, revealing another path. Loot the supply crate ahead.
58. Follow the path to this tragedy. Two pick-ups and another supply crate are nearby. Reload and fill-up on Stasis before grabbing your final Nav Card, seen right.
59. High-tail it out of there, backtracking the way you came. Defeat this Super Slasher as you retreat.
60. Dr. Mercer is not pleased, and has apparently thawed his Hunter creation. The best you can do is slow it down. Options include Stasis, shooting its legs and temporarily blocking its path with the bunks.
61. This is a brilliant piece of staging. You've got to un-trap yourself from the movable bunks while an immortal monster is hot on your tail. Your task is to keep the Hunter at bay while you defeat the other Necromorphs that Mercer sends after you. Only then will Kendra unlock the exit door to Main Commons.
62. Your locator leads back to the Executive Security Room, which Dr. Kyne has unlocked for you. Listen as he explains that the marker's purpose is to seal the Hive Mind which controls all the Necromorphs.
63. Smash the supply crate on the left for this Gold Semiconductor then continue to the elevator on the right once Dr. Kyne unlocks it.
64. Follow the corridor to the Executive Sleep Block, now infested with Pregnants.
65. A wall cabinet and these two rooms are to the left.
66. The first room holds the Captain's Report audio log, a wall cabinet and this Ruby Semiconductor.
67. The second room hosts a storage bin, the White's List text log and this nifty model of the USG Ishimura.
68. Two more rooms along the opposite wall each hold a storage bin and supply crate. Be sure to avoid this supply crate in the leftmost room as it's infected.
69. Once the area is looted proceed to the Executive Shuttle Hall to raid this wall cabinet. Use the Save Station on the left then continue through the Executive Shuttle Bay doors on the right.
70. Collect loot from two supply crates, a cabinet and a two pick-ups on the catwalks before entering the shuttle. Use your Nav Cards at this panel to update your objectives.
71. Dr. Kyne asks you to wait for him but you should actually enter the Control Room (where you'll find three pick-ups) and test fire the engines from this panel.
72. Uh-oh, looks who's back. This Hunter will simply not go away. We need to take care of him once and for all.
73. Last time we tried ice and that only worked for a while. This time we should try fire. Lure the Hunter to this spot directly behind the shuttle engines. Stasis him or shoot his legs to keep him here while you rush back to the Control Room.
74. Fire the engines before the Hunter has a chance to move away. The engines fry him to a crisp, and then to ash. Congratulations, you've finally dispatched the Hunter for good!
75. Use this panel to assist Dr. Kyne and update your objectives.
76. Exit the Control Room and grab the Power Node dropped by the Hunter.
77. His creation gone, Dr. Mercer chooses to meet his maker.
78. Follow your locator to the Tram and complete the level.