Thinking of purchasing some downloadable content (DLC) for Dead Space? Take a sneak peak at the Suits and weapons here, first. All DLC Suits sport a full 25 inventory slots. Also note that all versions of the Plasma Cutter count toward the One Gun Achievement.
1. Here is a front shot of the Scorpion Suit, which offers an armor rating of 25%.
2. Here's the back of the Scorpion Suit.
3. The Tank Suit packs an amazing 60% armor rating.
4. Tank Suit, back.
5. Elite Suit, front. You only get a 10% armor rating here.
6. Elite Suit, back.
7. The exotic Astronaut Suit offers an armor rating of 30%.
8. Astronaut Suit, back.
9. Here's the Tank Flamethrower.
10. The Unitology symbols show up really well on the Tank Force Gun.
11. And here is the Tank Line Gun.
12. This is the very-styling Astro Pulse Rifle.
13. The Astro Ripper.
14. And the Astro Plasma Cutter.
15. The Scorpion Line Gun.
16. The Scorpion Plasma Cutter.
17. The Scorpion Force Gun.
18. The Elite Line Gun.
19. The Elite Pulse Rifle.
20. The Elite Plasma Cutter.
21. The Level 6 Military Suit isn't DLC but rather is unlocked after completing the game. You can then purchase it at the Store for 99,000 credits. 30% armor rating.
22. Here's the Military Suit from behind.
23. The corresponding Military weaponry is DLC. Here is the Military Contact Beam.
24. The Military Flamethrower.
25. The Military Force Gun.
26. The Military Line Gun.
27. The Military Plasma Cutter.
28. Here's one of the best looks in the game, the Military Pulse Rifle.
29. And the Military Ripper completes the set.
30. I'll show the remaining DLC weapons using my favorite DLC suit, the Tank Suit. Here's the Pedestrian Contact Beam.
31. Turn your head and cough for the Pedestrian Plasma Cutter.
32. And here is the Pedestrian Ripper.
33. Now here's a look that means business. The Tank Suit paired with the Heavy Damage Contact Beam. Meow.
34. Even the Plasma Cutter looks great in Heavy Damage styling.
35. You just know they sell too many of these Heavy Damage Pulse Rifles downtown.
36. The Heavy Damage Ripper completes the set.
37. Don't overlook the aptly-named Speed Kills Force Gun.
38. The Speed Kills Line Gun really stings.
39. And the Speed Kills Plasma Cutter.
40. Here's the Big Gun Force Gun, AKA the Steampunk Force Gun on PSN.
41. Now you're cooking with gas. The Hot Rod Flamethrower.
42. Saving the best for last? The Hot Rod Pulse Rifle.