1. The shuttle takes you to the planet surface for Chapter 12: Dead Space.
2. Exit the shuttle and Nicole tells you to use a loader to move the marker.
3. Your first order of business should be loot collection. Search the area for a wall cabinet and three supply crates. Another wall cabinet and a Power Node are in this far corner.
4. The views out here are really great. After being cooped up in the Ishiumra all game it's nice to be outside.
5. Return to Nicole and use Kinesis to grab this loading platform and pull it along the rail.
6. Reach the end of the track and the Loader Control panel becomes active. Use it to retrieve the marker from the shuttle.
7. Pull the marker along the track, sure to avoid stepping on the electrified section of track near Nicole.
8. Pull the marker around the corner until it stops here. Note the unpowered socket ahead and the Control Room Barracks door farther left.
9. Enter the Control Room Barracks and start stomping bodies. The Infector seen on the window has a buddy and you're about to set them loose.
10. Grab the available pick-ups before opening the door. Have your Stasis ready then quickly dispatch both Infectors.
11. In the corner is the power cell you need, surrounded by three supply crates.
12. Place the power cell by the exit but don't leave just yet. Enter the neighboring room to find this Colony Chaos audio log and a Gold Semiconductor seen ahead. An unlocked locker and two supply bins are also here.
13. There's also a Store, a Save Station and an Upgrade Bench. You can sell the Peng statue for 30,000 credits.
14. I fill up on health and ammunition then spend two Power Nodes to finish upgrading Stasis.
15. Exit back to the Landing Pad but don't bring the power cell just yet -- you'll want your hands free to battle this Divider.
16. Go ahead and plug in the Power Cell to unlock the path forward. Nicole is nowhere to be seen.
17. Enter Gravity Tether Operations A and pull the marker inside. Use the Shutter Control panel to cycle the doors.
18. Advance to the next room and find Stasis Recharge and two cabinets to the left.
19. Make sure your weapons, health and Stasis are reloaded before you begin searching the room for loot, including two pick-ups and the supply crates seen ahead.
20. A quarantine initiates. Multiple Super Slashers, Lurkers and Exploders file in. This is your largest battle yet.
21. Clear the area of foes but the quarantine remains in effect. Find this Ruby Semiconductor here.
22. The quarantine prevents this nearby Power Node door from opening.
23. Time to get back to work. Use the panel to lift the bridge blocking the marker. Use Stasis to hold the bridge in place while you use Kinesis to pull the marker to the other side.
24. Repeat past two more bridges and this Lurker drops in to congratulate you.
25. You'll also be joined by more Exploders. This is round two of the epic battle. The Necromorphs seem determined to stop you from returning the marker.
26. Clear the area and the quarantine is lifted. You can now open the Power Node door to collect this stash.
27. Pull the marker into position and use this panel to cycle the doors once again. Take a look at the wall left of the door ahead/left.
28. Here is the final clue to the 5-Node cheat, a green right-arrow. This should mean that the twelfth character of the cheat code is an X, but it is in fact a Y. Apparently somebody got their arrows confused.
29. Continue to the next room, Gravity Tether Core, and battle a pair of Guardians and their Pods.
30. Don't miss this row of lockers while clearing the room of loot. Be sure to make use of the Save Station and Store as well.
31. The malfunctioning bridge controls prevent further progress with the marker. Your next task is to restore power to the bridges.
32. Continue through this circular door to the Zero-G area beyond.
33. Retrieve this supply crate and raid a cabinet to your left before Zero-G jumping into the tunnel ahead.
34. The tunnel is guarded by Super Leapers and Super Lurkers. Spot another supply crate ahead.
35. Follow the tunnel to this control switch. Use Kinesis to pull it down and restore power.
36. These once-idle fans are now spinning. Use Stasis to safely slip past.
37. Defeat more Super Leapers and Lurkers as you backtrack through the tunnel then be met by this Brute.
38. He should be no match for your fully-upgraded self at this point. About half-a-dozen shots from my Line Gun take him down. Be sure to grab the Power Node he drops.
39. Spend till it hurts. You're going to need plenty of ammunition, Stasis and Med Packs.
40. Pull the marker under two more bridges to the next room.
41. Cycle the doors again at the Shutter Control panel.
42. Search the next room for loot and find two supply crates, a pick-up, two storage bins, a cabinet and this Power Node.
43. Just one more bridge to go.
44. This is your last Stasis Recharge before exiting to the excavation site.
45. Use this panel to cycle the final set of doors. Ready your weapons and exit to the excavation site.
46. Catch a glimpse of something huge. Find storage bins and pick-ups to the right, and more storage bins to the left.
47. Three tentacles arise on the left. Super Lurkers, Super Slashers and Twitchers attack.
48. Each defeated tentacle brings another wave of attacks. Take up position on the walkway to control their flow.
49. Once the battle is won pull the marker along the rail to the end of the track.
50. Activate the panel to complete the objective. Catch a blurry glimpse of Nicole.
51. The gravity tether malfunctions. The large chunk of rock suspended over the colony is going to come crashing down.
52. Enter this chamber and trigger the decontamination sequence.
53. Kendra is back; the women in Isaac's life simply will not go away. Learn what is foreshadowed by reading the first letter of each chapter of the game (read top to bottom on the index page): Nicole is Dead.
54. Enter this corridor and find a cabinet to the left, a Power Node ahead, and two supply crates around the right corner. Another cabinet and supply crate are in the final section of the corridor.
55. Even more supplies are in the next room. All 25 slots of my inventory are full at this point.
56. Pass through the next door and find yourself back in the Control Room Barracks. Fill up on ammunition for a quick-firing powerful weapon (read: Plasma Cutter or Pulse Rifle). Use the nearby Save Station.
57. Exit to the landing pad and find plenty of supply crates. If you like you can use Kinesis to pull these to yourself now. Stepping forward will trigger the ending conflict.
58. Watch as this tentacle serves Kendra her just desserts.
59. The tentacle - and several more - are attached to the Hive Mind, the collective consciousness which controls all the Necromorphs.
60. Welcome to the final boss battle. As with previous Necromorph bosses, aim for the vulnerable yellow nodes. Try to weaken them all evenly, because things get interesting after you pop three of the nodes.
61. The Hive Mind will grab you and turn you upside-down. Spam as many shots as quickly as you can -- unless you're a crack shot when hanging from your feet this is no time for precision shooting.
62. You'll be thrown to the ground once you pop the remaining two nodes. Now you've got to destroy the nodes inside the beast's rib cage, all the while dodging the ground-slapping tentacles.
63. Pop them all and the Hive Mind is defeated. I really think the Plasma Cutter is the weapon of choice for this battle; the Line Gun is far too slow. The Pulse Rifle would be my second choice.
64. All that's left to do now is climb the ramp to the shuttle.
65. The ending cutscene unfolds. Witness the destruction of the colony as the chunk of rock smashes into it; Isaac watches the Nicole video one last time.
66. Boo! Is it real or another hallucination? I guess we'll have to wait for a sequel.
67. Be sure not to interrupt the final credits. Wait to see all that you've unlocked.
68. You'll then want to save your game. This will be titled, "Cleared Game" and is the only way to use the unlocked rewards. Game over.