1. Return to the Flight Deck for Chapter 11: Alternate Solutions.
2. Dr. Kyne wants you to transfer the marker to the shuttle so it can be returned to the planet. Note the supply crate in the waiting area.
3. I sell what I can at the nearby Store to raise enough cash to purchase six Power Nodes, bringing me to a total of nine. I spend them all upgrading Stasis. Make sure you have plenty of ammunition before proceeding.
4. This Exploder says, "Boo!" as you exit to the hallway. Find a supply crate in the ladies' room ahead/right and another in the alcove to the left.
5. Pass a Save Station on your way to this Cargo Room, where you can take pot shots at the Exploder and Pregnant before riding the lift down.
6. Find a pick-up near the lift then follow the catwalk to find supplies at all four corners of the room, including the Power Node on the right. This is a good time to save your game.
7. Activate this panel and the marker rises from below.
8. Battle this Slasher as you backtrack to the lift.
9. Ride the lift up then train your sights on this air vent. The Slashers will file through for easy shooting.
10. Pick off the Pregnant and Exploder from the railing as before.
11. Now a series of three tentacles attacks, triggered as you step onto corresponding sections of catwalk: the right, the front-center and rear-center. Step onto a section to trigger the tentacle, shoot at the vulnerable yellow node, then step back to make the tentacle retreat.
12. Now you can grab the marker with Kinesis and slide it along the rail.
13. When the marker gets to the midpoint of the room another Necromorph attack begins. Stasis the Slashers blocking your path and retreat once again to the cargo lift and your air vent chokepoint.
14. The bodies really pile up this time. Grabbing loot was never so easy.
15. Return to the marker and slide it along the track to this lift where it is taken above.
16. More Necromorphs attack. You can either Stasis and run or defeat them as before.
17. Exit the Cargo Room and Kendra unlocks this Flight Lounge lift in the Tram station.
18. Exit the lift and find a supply crate in the bathroom to the left before returning to the Flight Lounge. You've come full circle since Chapter 1. Find a supply crate through the Security Panel Access door on the left.
19. A quarantine initiates as you approach these stairs. Hunker-down and clear the area. Before continuing through the Flight Hangar door ahead, first take a profitable side-step through the Security Panel Access door.
20. Continue through this previously-locked door labeled To Elevator.
21. Find that this door is now also unlocked, first encountered in Chapter 1.
22. Inside you'll find this Ruby Semiconductor plus two supply crates.
23. Now you can return through the Flight Hangar door. Watch as Kyne brings in the shuttle. Very cool.
24. Up ahead you can see the glimmering object on the ground you first noticed in Chapter 1.
25. Now that you have Kinesis you can grab it for yourself -- it's the Peng statue, earning you the There's Always Peng! Achievement.
26. Backtrack a bit then proceed through the Runway 2 door. Find a supply crate on the left before continuing through the Control Room door ahead.
27. Ascend the ramp to the first door and this gravity control panel. Find lockers on the right then use the panel to deactivate gravity.
28. Zero-G jump to the floor below.
29. Lurkers defend the area. Use the abundant supply of explosive canisters to defeat them cheaply. Find a supply crate in the corner.
30. Grab hold of the marker with Kinesis and pull it along the track.
31. You'll need to rotate this track switch, slide the marker onto it, park the marker off to the side, and rotate again to get the marker further left.
32. At the next track switch you'll just need to park the marker off to the side. A pair of Super Leapers attacks, followed by more Lurkers.
33. You'll need to give the marker a really good shove to place it all the way back. Otherwise you won't trigger the objective's completion.
34. Jump back up to the panel and restore gravity.
35. Return to the shuttle to meet Dr. Kyne. Things don't quite go as planned. Kendra seems glad to have the marker but it isn't exactly clear what she plans to do with it. What is clear is that she doesn't care about your fate, or that of the system.
36. But what's this? A transmission from Nicole? She tells you to meet her in Flight Control.
37. Find a pick-up on the ramp leading to Control Room A, where you'll battle a Guardian and its Pods. Unlocked lockers are on the left.
38. Enter Control Room B to find Nicole, a Power Node, a Save Station, two cabinets and a Diamond Semiconductor.
39. Use this panel to force Kendra's shuttle to return to the Ishimura. I love this part.
40. The shuttle returns, but Kendra escapes in a pod.
41. Descend the ramp to the Flight Hangar, sure not to miss the eleventh clue to the 5-Node Cheat, a green right arrow. The eleventh character of the cheat is an X.
42. Three Super Leapers attack as you enter the Flight Deck.
43. Ascend the ramp to the shuttle and use the door inside to trigger a cutscene.
44. Creepy Nicole sits next to you in the shuttle as the level ends. Say good-bye to the Ishimura, but your troubles are far from over.