1. When you regain your sight, the whole place is frozen up. Oh no! The Aliens did it again. Your suit kept you unharmed, but Rosenthal is frozen solid. Well, at least you don't have to escort him now.
2. Major Strickland radios in and instructs you to get out and move to a safe landing zone. Exit the place through the same door you used to come in.
3. Get out of the research dome using night vision if needed. You'll see Koreans fleeing the area.
4. They will gather around at the exit of the excavation site. Take out all of them and get yourself a patrol Jeep.
5. More KPA guys will be found along the road. Clear them out with your mounted MG.
6. You'll reach the riverside camps we had seen on our way here. The LZ is way down the river so look for a boat. They can be found here or at the other camp to the right.
7. Take out any KPA soldiers in the camps. Get your boat and go down river.
8. Speed downriver keeping your eyes peeled. There are small groups of KPA on the sides, but you can bypass them.
9. When you reach the falls just drop down with your boat. You'll safely land in the water below. I guess the boat has seat belts!
10. Soon you'll be spotted by this nasty helicopter which will try to blow up your boat with rockets and gun fire. You can't have it firing missiles at you all the way ahead, so let's bring it down.
11. Exit the boat in 'cloak mode' and prep your missile launcher. Note that the laser pointer guides the missile so keep it pointed on the target after you have fired the missile.
12. You can use the laser guide to fly the missile around like an RC plane. One hit from the top will turn the chopper into a blazing ball of fire.
13. If the chopper did too much damage to your boat, continue on foot keeping an eye out for stranded KPA troops.
14. You'll find another boat near this bridge. Take it and speed on to the LZ. Ignore any KPA on the riversides.
15. Near the end of your boat ride you'll see some friendly fighter jets buzzing ahead. Now that's a good sign. Or is it?
16. Soon you will be forced by a blockade of trees to abandon the boat. Continue on foot.
17. You'll catch up with a group of hurried KPA soldiers. But they seem to be headed to your LZ. It's dark so they'll hardly find you if you stay quiet.
18. You'll reach a place that looks like a graveyard. A load of KPA soldiers will be gathered around here. Your LZ is in the compound. It's better to clear out the area before you move in to the LZ.
19. Use grenades or whatever you have to get rid of all the Koreans. Then move to the centre of the yard.
20. Once you enter the inner perimeter of the compound, stay in 'cloak mode' and keep your eyes peeled for strange movements. Who are those guys?
21. What the! The North Koreans have NanoSuits now! Just like yours. Don't worry though. They are not as good as yours.
22. The key to killing these 'Suited up' Koreans is to fire at them in a long burst till they run out of suit armor and die. Use your SMG for best results.
23. About six of them will come one after the other. You'll have to take out all of them to clear the LZ.
24. Once all KPA are killed, a VTOL will land and open the rear door to pick you up. Just walk in.
25. Hey, look who is inside! Psycho will tell you that he misses Prophet.