1. You are ordered to go down to the flight deck and defend the ship. There is a pistol laid in front but at this stage, pistols are no use. Walk up to the door.
2. The door is jammed so you'll have to punch it open using 'strength mode' as the Admiral suggests.
3. Before going down the stairs, pay a visit to the room to the left of the stairs with a dead officer. You'll find a Gauss Rifle there.
4. Pick up the Gauss Rifle and climb down the stairs. There are several levels of stairs.
5. Below two levels of stairs, you'll find a Minigun beside a dead soldier. Pick up the Minigun and its ammo on the crates.
6. Continue down the stairs till you reach the bottom. There you'll find a jammed door just like the one you punched open earlier. Punch it open and proceed.
7. Two more small rooms ahead. Just pass through them.
8. You will find yourself at the doorway to the flight deck. Apparently it's gone to hell in a hand basket. Before moving out, switch to 'Armor mode' for your own protection.
9. The Aliens are hammering the carrier. Step in and help out the marines. You can find plenty of ammo for the Gauss rifle and Minigun near the doorway or at the crates, as circled.
10. You will be faced with wave after wave of raging Aliens. As always, the Gauss gun is your best weapon against them. Two good shots will bring down an Alien.
11. Use 'Cloak mode' to catch the Aliens off guard as they fly in. Aim down the sight to take them down before they even see you.
12. Be sure to stay away from downed Aliens. Standing close to these ticking time bombs will result in sudden death.
13. When you are out of ammo, run back to the crates or the doorway and restock. There is virtually unlimited ammo on the flight deck.
14. These Aliens have some new tricks up their sleeves, such as distinctive cannonballs of energy, as seen in the picture. If you see one of these being lined up against you, quickly side step and get out of the way.
15. If you are tired of using the Gauss rifle, the Minigun can be used as an alternative. But the minigun tends to swing out of control and slows you down.
16. Once most of the Aliens are killed, Admiral Morrison will inform you that there is a breach in the carrier's reactor and the engineers on the lower decks need your help. There is a deck elevator near a bunch of marines that will take you straight down to the lower decks.
17. It is recommended that you restock on Gauss ammo before proceeding to the lower deck.
18. Once the elevator stops, Follow the Marines through the opening to get to the lower deck.
19. You will find yourself at a hangar room. To reach the reactor room, you need to go further down. Move to the small cargo lift with a sideways opened door.
20. With a great Nanosuit come great responsibilities. As the Marines suggest, jump into the cargo lift.
21. Turn left after the cargo lift crumbles down to the flooded lower deck. You can see a dead soldier lying beside some goodies.
22. The shotgun has a flashlight attached to it which can be useful in the dark corridors ahead. You may consider swapping the minigun for it, but better keep the Gauss gun with you.
23. Turn left again and proceed through the white door. This area may seem confusing but actually your path is linear. Just keep going in the direction of the green marker in the radar and you will do just fine.
24. When you reach this corridor, a fire will burst out, blocking your path. Just wait till the fire settles down and then proceed.
25. Advance through a couple more rooms, punching open the jammed doors. You will reach a hall with a group of Marines.
26. The engineer you are looking for will greet you from the platform to the left. Go up the stairs and meet him.
27. The engineer will explain that the reactor needs to be shutdown to avoid a meltdown. Your next objective is to move to the exchange room and disable the circuit breaker.
28. The engineer will give further instructions as you proceed. Go through the door that he opens up for you.
29. This area is very dark so use night vision if needed. Take the stairs going down. You'll reach another flooded hall.
30. The circuit breaker is on the platform right in front of you. Move up the stairs and approach the switchboard.
31. A red light will be flashing above the circuit breaker. Step close to it and disable it. Once that's done, the engineer will instruct you to move to the reactor room.
32. Once the circuit breaker is disabled, the door right below it will open up. Jump down from the platform and walk in through this door.
33. Keep moving in the direction of the green marker in your radar. You may get a small electric shock from the water presumably due to broken wires but the Nanosuit will absorb the damage. Just run to the next room.
34. You'll come against a wall with a hole just above eye level. Switch to 'Strength mode' and hop into the hole.
35. You will be in the lobby leading to the reactor room but the doors are closed so you need another way in. Climb the ladder just ahead of you.
36. The ladder will get you into a crawlspace. Move through the crawl space till you reach the opening at the other end.
37. When you reach the other end, drop down to the room below. The door to the next room is wide open so just march in.
38. Voila! You are at the reactor room. Now all you have to do is to press the big red button. Shutdown sequence will initiate and the control rods will start lowering.
39. However, three of the rods get stuck preventing shutdown. And a bunch of Alien Troopers burst in to add to the trouble.
40. Fortunately you won't have to fight these guys. Remember what Helena said about making you a walking weapon by transferring a signal through your suit? She will do her trick, bringing the Aliens down.
41. The control rods are still stuck so you'll have to push them down manually. Step close to the newly opened door that leads to the reactor. Note that you have to be in 'Strength mode' to push the rods down.
42. While you are inside the reactor chamber, your health will continuously drop at a high rate, which means you have to be in and out quickly. Using 'Armor mode' does not prevent radiation damage so it's better to be in 'Strength mode'.
43. So make sure your health is full and rush in. Face the first control rod and press the 'Use' key. No need to hold it down; just one push is enough. Then rush back to the other room and wait till your health fills up to 100. Repeat the same process for the remaining two control rods.
44. Once all three rods are lowered, your work here is over. Admiral Morrison will promptly order you to get back to the bridge.
45. The engineer will have opened the doors for you, creating a linear path. Just keep walking through the open doors.
46. You'll soon reach a flooded turbine room. The water here is hazardous so jump on top of the yellow turbine and then to the platform on the other side. Then go through the door on the left.
47. After a couple more empty rooms, you'll be back where the engineer is standing. Listen to his adulations and go down the stairs.
48. You will be back at the ammo room. These poor Marines will be knocked out in a few seconds by a large breach in the hull. Continue to the next room through the door ahead.
49. The Admiral will instruct you to take the ammo elevator right in front of you. Two Alien troopers will hover down through the ammo elevator. Finish them off and step into the elevator.
50. The elevator will take you to the upper deck, where more Alien Troopers are waiting for you. As always, the Gauss gun is the weapon of choice for fighting the Aliens.
51. The door ahead will take you to a hangar with a big Alien Scout crashed into the wall. A few small Aliens are harassing the Marines here. Lay waste to them.
52. Plenty of guns and grenades can be found scattered around here. The SCAR Rifle is a decent weapon against the small Aliens so use it if you run out of ammo for the Gauss Rifle.
53. Finish off the Aliens and exit through the door on the opposite corner from the direction of your entry.
54. Pass through the corridor and enter another hangar where the Marines are waging an all out war against Aliens. Lock and load and join the fight.
55. Use your grenades liberally when you see clusters of incoming enemies. Throw grenades in front of their path so that they blow up when the Aliens hover over them. Two more groups of Aliens will fly in through the hole on the ceiling.
56. After the influx of Aliens is over, pick up SCAR ammo from downed Marines and proceed through the door on the opposite corner.
57. When you pass through this passage with the left side open, look out to the sea. A friendly ship will be flaring up like a pile of fire crackers and sinking down.
58. Turn left and continue through the door ahead, with a green sign that says stairwell. There will be a lone Alien trooper at the bottom of the stairwell. Take it out and climb up.
59. While going up the stairs, Nomad will report that he is going to make a visit to the Armory before getting to the bridge.
60. Punch open the door at the top of the stairs and move in.
61. You will receive an unfriendly welcome by a bunch of Aliens. The grab-and-throw technique is quite useful against them in these narrow corridors.
62. Your objective is the Armory so take a left at the next intersection. Watch the signboards if you need directions.
63. There is a good stock of weapons in the first room of the Armory. But the Gauss Rifle is the only one that you need to look for. Pick it up and proceed to the next room.
64. In the next room, you can see the inspection pad that you and Prophet had used earlier. Remember the mysterious TAC cannon you saw back then? That's what you are here for. Go ahead and pick it up from the cabinet.
65. The TAC cannon, however, is not for use here so switch back to the Gauss gun. Helena will call you to the flight deck, where a raging battle is ongoing. Exit the Armory through the door on the west side.
66. Turn left after the door and proceed through the corridor.
67. To get to the flight deck, you have to go through the Bridge so if you need directions, look for signboards that lead to the bridge. But you won't have to, since the green marker on the radar is enough to find your way without trouble. Take out any scattered Aliens in your way with Gauss fire.
68. After a short walk, you will reach the stairs leading to the Bridge as well as the Flight deck. Climb up and punch open the jammed door on top of the stairs.
69. As you open the door, you'll witness the Admiral getting stabbed by an evil Alien. You can't save the Admiral but send the Alien to hell with your fists anyway.
70. The good Admiral's last words are that you should save the crew so let's do it. Turn left and proceed through the door on the south of the room.
71. As you go, Psycho will inform that He is on a VTOL with Helena.
72. Go through a couple more doors and you'll reach the Flight deck.