1. This part of the game is only story and no real action so let's fast forward. When the chapter begins you have safely landed on the aircraft carrier. Helena and Psycho greet you.
2. Psycho will show you the 'souvenir' he had mentioned in the last level. It's a downed Alien Scout that a pilot brought in from the island.
3. To everyone's surprise, The Alien tries to come alive by drawing power from the ship's electrical supply. But Psycho and the other marines subdue it quickly.
4. Psycho will tell you that you have to meet Admiral Morrison at the CDC. The video feed from your suit when you were inside the alien structure is really shaking things up.
5. Just walk with Psycho and you will reach the CDC. On your walk, Psycho expresses doubt that Prophet is losing his mind after what happened inside the ice sphere.
6. Follow Psycho inside the sip through the door. Alternately you can run ahead, and find your way through the ship yourself.
7. Follow Psycho through several doors and stairs. There are sign boards everywhere so finding your way inside the ship won't be much of a problem.
8. When you reach the CDC, move up to the door and press the 'use' key. A cutscene follows.
9. You'll meet the admiral inside. He goes on to tell you that after analyzing your video feed, Washington has shown the green light for nuking the island.
10. Helena objects to the plans for nuclear assault, saying it may be counterproductive. But the Admiral disagrees.
11. More story to chew on. Just watch as the Admiral goes on about the abnormalities detected in the island. Helena throws in her theories.
12. Putting an end to the argument, one of the crew reports that they lost contact with another friendly carrier, USS Lexington. The Admiral orders you and Helena out.
13. Helena storms out, telling you to meet her at the Armory. You can see a sign board showing the direction to the Armory as soon as you step out.
14. Following the signs, make your way to the Armory. Chatting with the soldiers standing by may also be helpful in finding the way.
15. Inside the Armory you'll find Helena and Psycho, as well as Prophet who is sitting majestically on an inspection pad to have his suit checked.
16. The scientists marvel how Prophet managed to rig the alien gun all by himself on the battlefield. Prophet looks like he's up to something.
17. After Prophet gets off, the scientists urge you to take a seat so that they can gather environmental data from your suit. Walk up to the pad and press the 'use' key to sit down.
18. While you are seated, Prophet will pick up the alien gun and head out, rebuking Admiral Morrison's plans for a nuclear attack. He seems to be taking things into his own hands.
19. Helena has isolated the signal patterns that the Aliens use when they recharge. She thinks she can use those signals to cause an energy overload and disable them. Her plan is to transmit this signal through your Nanosuit, making you a walking weapon.
20. Soon Helena will be called to the Bridge, so she leaves.
21. Another guy will walk in with a big gun and place it on the rack to your left. The scientist explains that it's a prototype TAC cannon that fires tiny nukes. You can't use it now, but the time will come.
22. The scientist seems to have a crush on Helena. Once he relieves you, you will be given a new objective: Proceed to the Bridge.
23. Get out of the armory and proceed to the bridge, following the signs. On your way, you can hear the Admiral's address to the crew via the PA.
24. You will reach a set of stairs. Go all the way up.
25. At the top of the stairs, there is door labeled Bridge with a soldier standing nearby. Go in through the door.
26. Another cutscene rolls in. Apparently Prophet has stolen a VTOL and is headed off to the island.
27. The Admiral seems comfortable when he says that the launch is ready, but we know something is going to go wrong.
28. Helena's last-ditch attempt to change the Admiral's mind falls on deaf ears as he gives the order to deliver the nuke.
29. In the schematic, you can see the jet flying in and launching the nuke at the alien energy sphere.
30. Thanks to a conveniently-placed window, you can see the mushroom cloud booming over the island.
31. However, the Nuke only strengthens the energy sphere, which expands and covers the whole island. You can feel energy waves coming all the way to the carrier.
32. Within seconds, a wave of Aliens charges in and starts a frenzied attack on the carrier. In the mayhem, Nomad takes a hit and falls down unconscious.
33. When you regain consciousness, Morrison will yell at you to go out to the deck and fight. You can see Helena trying to revive an injured crew member.