1. You begin at the other side of the tunnel. Note the map. Your tank is shown in orange. The other tanks in your team, call signs Idaho one and Idaho two etc, are shown in blue. Drive ahead and help them engage the enemy.
2. Controls of the tank are straightforward. Press W to move forward, S to stop/reverse and A or D to turn left or right. LMB fires the main gun and RMB fires the machine gun. Note that the main gun has limited but sufficient ammo and takes a few seconds to reload.
3. Ahead of you a fierce battle is going on. Press forward to the front line, preferably in the middle of the other tanks.
4. Engage any KPA armor (bandit tanks) as soon as you see them. 2-3 straight shots with your main gun will finish them off. There are several of them ahead. The key in engaging these tanks is to fire accurately and make each hit count.
5. Watch out for RPG guys dug in behind sand bags. Their missiles will tear through your armor.
6. Blow up their barricades to eliminate the threat. There are explosive barrels that you can blow up with your machine gun.
7. Take out scattered KPA missile launchers with your machine gun.
8. Keep advancing to the target location, blasting any resistance you encounter. If your tank takes too much damage, get out and proceed on foot. There are plenty of missile guys here, hence plenty of missiles. Use them freely.
9. More tanks ahead. The weakest part of the tank is the top (the turret) so try to aim there.
10. Don't sit somewhere for too long or you will be an easy target for the rocket launchers hiding in the hills.
11. Press forward to the objective. Keep your eyes peeled for rocket guys on the cliffs.
12. You'll reach a trench dug up to block your advance. Your objective, the train station, is on the other side. Needless to say, blow up the barricades and KPA tanks on the other side. Keep an eye out for foot soldiers on the raisings.
13. You can get across the trench on foot using 'strength mode' or drive your tank through the path to the left to breach the train station.
14. Once you reach the train station, it's time to wreak havoc. It will be much easier if you have the tank.
15. Raze the place and hunt down any KPA soldiers around. You'll be asked to blow up the rail carriage that blocks your path (red arrow). DO NOT fire at the unmanned Bandit tank parked at the far end of the area (Green arrow). You will have to drive it from here on. Even if you still have your tank, you'll have to abandon it as it will be damaged and out of ammo.
16. Run around taking out any KPA soldiers still around and pick up ammo. Especially missile launchers.
17. Meanwhile VTOLs will drop in more friendly units. A few more US tanks will roll in to the area.
18. Once the train station is secure, the objectives will be updated. You will be instructed to move deeper into the valley to a KPA tank depot. Get in the bandit tank we had spotted earlier.
19. Drive ahead crossing the tracks and proceed through this path. A new part begins.