1. Strickland's marines are camping outside the energy sphere waiting for you. Follow Prophet and meet up with them.
2. Prophet will chat with one of the marines and ask for their CO. Follow him inside the building and meet the CO, Sergeant Keegan.
3. The Sergeant will inform you that the military is evacuating the island. But of course, The Aliens are not going to make things that simple.
4. Breaking the conversation, an Alien attack begins. Your new objective is to defend the camp.
5. Pick up the Gauss Rifle from the table to your right. Now here's a weapon made for fighting the Aliens. With the Gauss Rifle available, you don't really need any other guns.
6. Outside, you'll find the large Alien Scouts as well as the smaller Alien Troopers. Just like the last chapter, Each Scout carries in four Troopers, all of which then attack you.
7. Accuracy is the key factor with the Gauss gun. Two good hits will bring down the bigger Aliens while the smaller guys won't even survive a single shot. But the clip size is a mere 18 so make your shots count.
8. None of your friends have weapons as good as the Gauss gun so it's up to you to kill the large Alien Scout. Take out the Scout first and then help your friends finish off the smaller Aliens.
9. Avoid the bodies of dead Aliens as they will explode soon after death. A total of three waves of Aliens will attack you.
10. Once all the Aliens are neutralized, the team will prepare to leave. Before you go, grab all the ammo for your Gauss Rifle from inside the building.
11. Enter the Jeep that Prophet drives. You'll be handling the mounted Machine Gun.
12. As you move down the road, Alien Scouts will start chasing you. Look right behind yourself to see the first one.
13. Prophet will yell out positions of the Aliens. Engage them with the MG. It takes a bit of firing to bring them down.
14. The road takes several sharp curves. Look at the map on your HUD to locate the Aliens. Keep in mind the mounted gun's overheating. You don't want to be sitting ducks when the Aliens fly over you.
15. Neither of the other two Jeeps will make it all the way down. Make no mistake; you'll have the same fate if you don't shake the Aliens off your back.
16. Halfway down the road, you can see a VTOL getting hit by the Aliens. Helena Rosenthal will radio in from the downed VTOL for help. You'll get an order from Major Strickland to proceed to the VTOL crash site.
17. Prophet will stop the Jeep when you reach this area where the road is ripped apart. You can see the crash site ahead of you.
18. Jump across the gap in the road in 'armor mode'. Your suit will absorb the damage. Make your way to the crash site.