1. Your ride ends at an entirely different part of the alien structure.
2. Move ahead to the large chamber. This place is devoid of enemies for the time being.
3. There are four deposits with weapons. Restock on ammo. Look for FY71 incendiary ammo.
4. The display panels below show some new forms of aliens.
5. This hologram is a schematic of the alien structure. Move to the large window at the other end of the chamber.
6. Something huge is going in the area across the window. Move close to the window to take a look.
7. You'll see a hangar of alien war machines. Several naked Aliens are also in the area.
8. Loads of alien combat units here. These units must be piloted by the naked Aliens.
9. This one is huge! It looks like one that we saw in the display panels.
10. After you look through the window, several Aliens will start gathering behind you. This can't be avoided because looking through the window is required to trigger events that let you proceed in the game.
11. You can either fight the Aliens or try to sneak through. Your target location is the opposite end of the camber. The caves on the sides will help you sneak across.
12. Whether you engage the Aliens or not, move to the other end of the chamber and look for this pentagonal door right above the display panels. The door will open when you approach it. Go through.
13. You'll reach another huge chamber with a hologram straight ahead of you. This chamber is devoid of Aliens at first. But beware; you are being set up for an ambush.
14. The hologram shows a series of symbols that look like a countdown. After it turns red, the lights will go out.
15. When the lights come back, there will be a ton of Aliens in the chamber. Switch to 'cloak mode' before the lights come back, so as to avoid these guys charging at you.
16. You'll have to fight a long fight before you can leave this place. If you prefer the pacifist approach, hide in a corner and watch your front. Use 'cloak mode' to hide and switch to 'armor mode' to recharge the suit. Some fighting is inevitable though.
17. These energy grids will slowly power up, one-by-one. The exit from here opens only when all the grids are powered up.
18. If you choose to take on your enemy, always stay in 'armor mode' because, in any other mode, one straight hit by the Alien may kill you. Keep moving constantly to dodge their attacks.
19. Some of the Aliens will be equipped with crystal-firing weapons. Use your rifle to take them out.
20. Once all the grids are powered up, a circular exit will open at the far end of the chamber. The jet of gas going into it will make it easy to find this exit. Move in and it will suck you in.
21. Just wait as this exit takes you out of the caves.