1. Move along the path between the rocks. In case you are wondering, 'Lusca' is a mythical sea monster shaped like a giant squid. We'll soon find out why this part of the game is named "The Lusca's call".
2. Use strength mode to hop up over the series of rocks. Prophet's waiting to show you something so unbelievable that he can't explain.
3. Walk in through the narrow gap ahead of you to initiate another cut scene. Let's see what all the build-up is about.
4. Prophet wasn't kidding. How did this get here! And the whole place is frozen up like it was hit by some kind of freeze ray cannon. If you look closer, you'll see that the ship is named "Lusca's call".
5. Everyone's edgy about the mishaps. We didn't sign up for this!
6. Bang! Breaking the argument (and the ship), the Alien makes its appearance. It does look like a giant squid. One that flies.
7. You can only watch as it swiftly grabs your friend Jester and flies away.
8. As soon as the cut scene ends, follow your friends to the direction in which the Alien 'Lusca' went.
9. If you run quickly in 'speed mode', at a distance you can see some KPA guys engaging the Alien. And getting thrashed to death.
10. Turn right from where the Koreans are lying dead and keep running. If you listen carefully you can hear Jester cry in pain.
11. Move to the end of the ledge and look down to see the Alien hovering away. You won't be seeing him again for a while. Switch to 'strength mode' and carefully jump down the cliff.