1. When you regain consciousness, you are lying in front of Kyong.
2. Your suit has been disabled. Kyong's Nanosuited henchmen are holding you tight by the arms. So nothing to do other than looking around.
3. Just watch as Kyong goes on blabbering about the 'temple'.
4. More drama as Kyong loses his temper and executes one of the hostages.
5. Kyong jumps on the metal platform and orders that the 'temple' door blown up by explosives. What now?
6. The Aliens did not like somebody knocking on their door. A discharge of energy from the door shakes up the whole place.
7. The blast of energy somehow reactivates your suit. On the other hand, the KPA Nanosuits do not take it so well and all of Kyong's henchmen just vaporize. This is what happens when you buy cheap ripoffs!
8. However, Kyong seems to be unaffected and even charged up. And pissed off, of course. He has obtained a minigun and is looking for you.
9. The stage is set for what seems like a boss fight. Quickly get out of Kyong's sight and look for weapons.
10. You'll be safe under the platform on which Kyong is standing. The blue haze from his suit indicates his position.
11. Using 'cloak mode', venture out and find weapons. There are SMGs placed at all sides of Kyong's platform.
12. The only available weapons are SMGs and pistols. Get plenty of SMG ammo. Other ammunition is not needed at this point, but pick up all you get anyway.
13. You can get to Kyong's level by one of the many stairs. As long as you stay cloaked, Kyong will have a hard time finding you.
14. It's not hard to take out Kyong; he has approximately 2-3 times the armor of a normal KPA Nanosuit. The key is to sneak up behind him and empty the clip of your SMG on him.
15. Attack Kyong from behind so Kyong can't turn his minigun on you. Try to aim at the head.
16. One whole clip of SMG fire will drain his suit armor, if not kill him. Reload and keep firing. No more Kyong!
17. Alternately, you can pick up the precision rifle laying on the platform and use it to kill Kyong. To do this, sneak upon the platform and get the rifle, then get down and get behind cover. From cover, take head shots at Kyong. He will die in 2-4 headshots depending upon difficulty setting.
18. Once Kyong is dead, Helena will call you from the elevator. Get in the elevator with her. You may want to get the sniper scope from the precision rifle, but no other ammo needs to be looked for.
19. The whole place starts shaking as you ride the elevator up. Time for some chit chat.
20. As the mine starts collapsing, A VTOL hovers down in an attempt to rescue you.
21. The VTOL guys manage to retrieve Helena, but they don't have time for you. Isn't that great?
22. The VTOL pilot tells you to find another way out of the mine.
23. As Nomad curses his luck, the elevator drops down and the screen blacks out.