1. Proceed along the road as Strickland briefs you about the mining facility, refinery and office complex, all of which we'll be visiting in reverse order.
2. The main objective is the refinery and secondary is to infiltrate and obtain intel from the office buildings just ahead. As always, we are going to do secondary also.
3. The office buildings are pretty hot. It's possible to just walk straight in with all guns blazing, but it won't be easy because of the defenses up front.
4. Let's take a more covert approach. Walk in to the bushes to the right. The trees, bushes and rocks will give you ample cover. Just be careful not to reveal yourself.
5. Proceed to the corner of the fence with a water tower. Use 'cloak mode' as needed.
6. Just around the corner, there is an opening in the fence. That's your ticket in. Make sure you are in 'cloak mode' with the NanoSuit fully powered when you get in.
7. Your target is this sniper tower. Sneak your way to the ladder. Avoid bumping into any KPA soldiers walking around here.
8. Climb the ladder, still in 'cloak mode'.
9. Quickly take out the sniper. No need to be hidden from here on.
10. Swap the Gauss rifle for the precision rifle. Alternately you can use Gauss rifle with sniper scope, but using it on ordinary KPA soldiers is a waste. Let's save it for later.
11. Start sniping the KPA soldiers around the area. From the safety of the sniper tower, this will be just target practice.
12. Once you raise the alarm, a fire-spitting APC will show up. This nasty thing is the main reason we did not choose a head-on approach. Duck and take out your missile launcher.
13. A couple of missiles on the body will destroy the APC. If you don't have missiles, use FY71 rifle grenades.
14. Continue your reign of terror from the sniper tower. Blow up the fuel drums to kill nearby enemies.
15. Your dimwitted foes will gather around the sniper tower in an effort to shoot you down. Use grenades to take out clusters of KPA.
16. Once the place gets quiet, swap back the Gauss rifle and get down.
17. Proceed to the two-storey building which contains the secondary objective. Take out any stranded KPA guys remaining.
18. The computer terminal that lets you access the KPA tactical network is on the upper level. Get inside and find the stairs.
19. Go up the stairs, engaging any enemy who comes at you. Take the door to the right.
20. More KPA on the upper storey. Eliminate all of them.
21. There is plenty of ammo stored here. Don't forget to stock up on incendiary ammo and a new missile launcher.
22. Access the terminal on the corner of the room to complete the secondary objective.
23. The intel we just picked up reveals where General Kyong is holding hostages. Your next objective is to clear out the landing zone marked in the map.
24. Before leaving the area, check out the nearby buildings to find a lavish supply of weapons and ammo. Isn't it sad that we can carry only 3 missiles at a time?
25. This path to the south-east of the office buildings will take you to the front of the refinery, where the primary objective is. But that place is under heavy guard. Seriously heavy guard, including NanoSuit-wearing KPA! So driving up the front door is not a very good idea.
26. Instead, get out through the hole in the fence that we used to get in, near the water tower.
27. Go west across the trees to find the rail tracks with a train. Get down to the tracks and turn left.
28. Proceed south along the tracks to reach the back side of the refinery, which contains our landing zone.
29. You'll find a KPA Jeep and a few soldiers standing guard here. Let's try the Gauss rifle on the Jeep.
30. Gauss rifle is an anti-material weapon: two hits by its heavy slugs (which one can hardly see due to ultra-high velocity) will blow the Jeep.
31. Clear up the remaining soldiers with your ordinary weapons. Looks like even the incendiary bullets from the FY71 are too much for some of them!
32. Take out this annoying sniper on the roof of the warehouse just ahead. He is occupying the sweet sniping spot that we are planning to use.
33. Now move towards the warehouse (red arrow). The orange circle marks the crushers, which is crawling with all the KPA menace that forced us to use this backdoor entrance.
34. Sneak towards the warehouse without being spotted by the bad guys on and around the crushers. You can see the density of KPA forces there in your radar.
35. Using strength mode, hop up to the roof of the warehouse using the several objects and ledges as shown in the picture.
36. Once you are on the roof, crouch and use the binocs to scan the area. Look for Nanosuited KPA soldiers. There are two with Sniper rifles and two with Miniguns. Yes, Miniguns!
37. The red circles mark the approximate locations of the two Nanosuits whom you can see from here. Another two, wielding miniguns, will be walking around on the ground on the other side of the buildings. The yellow rectangle marks the catwalk, where two machine guns are mounted.
38. This is one of the Nanosuited guys in cloak mode. It's time to make use of the Gauss rifle. Attach the sniper scope to it and take aim.
39. One headshot or a couple of body shots with Gauss rifle will eliminate the Nanosuits. Once you start firing, you'll have the KPA's undivided attention so crouch and look for next targets fast.
40. Beside the Nanosuits, the biggest threats are two machine gunners on the catwalk joining the two large buildings. Use the Gauss rifle on them to quickly wipe them out.
41. Retreat to the back of the roof if you draw too much fire. Once things cool down, come back and take out the next Nanosuit.
42. The Gauss rifle sure comes in handy against the 'Suited up' Koreans.
43. When regular KPA show up, take them out the usual way, with FY71.
44. By now the Nanosuits with miniguns will come in looking for you. They are slow but dangerous so eliminate them FAST.
45. They do look scary with those big guns don't they? Well after killing them you can have the miniguns.
46. Sometimes one of the Nanosuits will choose to stay at the crusher, in which case you'll have to hunt them down.
47. Once the area seems quiet, move in to the area marked in your map near the crushers. As you approach this spot, VTOL pilots will radio in and you'll be asked to make sure the area is clear.
48. As you roam around the crusher yard looking for any remaining KPA, a chopper will fly in. Bring it down with missiles as usual.
49. Gather ammo lying around the area. Once you take out the last KPA presence here, this part ends.