1. The chapter begins with a VTOL delivering Nomad, Psycho and some marines to the battlefield. US forces are attacking a harbor; But the KPA is holding the place strongly with artillery.
2. As soon as you land, a marine asks you to meet with Lieutenant Bradley. Follow the marine.
3. The area is apparently a raging battle zone. Run with the marine to the overlook where Bradley is waiting.
4. You'll find Bradley in radio contact with Major Strickland. Apparently the KPA is bombarding the ridge around the harbor to smithereens and the marines are having a hard time.
5. KPA's AA guns are preventing any air support. So it's up to the ground units. You, to be more specific.
6. Bradley promptly gives you the job of destroying the AA guns around the harbor. It's go time again.
7. You can take out the two AA units in any order. It's better to take out the northern one first as it will reduce travel time. Climb down the hill and take the left path.