1. The Chaser tutorial is very straightforward. I found no easter eggs -- please contact me if you find one.
2. Crouch through the grate. To customize your controls, press escape then select options/keyboard.
3. Use the switch to the right to open this door.
4. Next up: the jumping puzzles. Jumping is essential to advancing through Chaser as there are many jumping puzzles. This first exercise is a lesson in the running-jump. Run-jump to the first pedestal, then run-jump to the second. You may find it useful to have 'always run' selected under options/player setup.
5. Here is the crouch-jump, which can be very tricky. Jump then quickly crouch to pull your legs over the crate. Mastering this skill is required to advance in the tutorial and in the general game. Remember to press jump first then crouch second.
6. Time for a swim. Jump into the pool.
7. Follow the tunnel. It does not branch, so you cannot get lost. Note the breath indicator above your armor/health numbers.
8. Continue to the next room. Use the indicated control, which apparently looks like a door.
9. This is the best-looking and easiest-to-climb ladder in the game. Ladders in Chaser are very easy to tumble from.
10. Approach the table ahead to automatically pick up a pair of night vision goggles. Use the switch next to the door to enter the dark room beyond.
11. Activate your night vision goggles. Again, if you do not know which control to use (or to customize the controls) press escape then select options/keyboard. Note that the mission goal is crossed out once the objective is complete.
12. Pause here to learn about your armor and health indicators in the lower-left of the screen. Approach the door ahead.
13. Sparks fly when you use this switch. Wait for the instructor to complete his monologue and the door will open on its own.
14. Approach this medkit to automatically heal. Note the increase in your health indicator lower-left.
15. Pick up the Colt Commando and destroy the targets. Practice changing firing modes and reloading your weapon. The target will light in green when successfully destroyed.
16. Next is the FA-MAS. Experiment with the alternate firing mode and lob a grenade at the target.
17. Lastly, you'll try the sniper rifle, a McMillan M87R. Alternate-fire activates the scope. Your scroll wheel can be used to get a tight shot as seen here.
18. Activate this switch to the right of the door to conclude the tutorial.