1. There are three windows in the lighthouse. Approach this one left of the door.
2. Chaser signals the truck to begin moving.
3. The truck is marked by the arrow. Enemies will spawn in the sequence indicated. Just as in Kabir, the truck can only take so much damage before the mission fails, and unfortunately no health bar is provided.
4. Secondary-fire brings up the scope, your scroll wheel zooms in.
5. The truck changes direction, then two more enemies rush out from this alley.
6. The truck will run over the enemy at (1) so focus your early attention on (2) and (3).
7. You have time to reload now. This smokestack crashes onto the road and the truck has to turn around.
8. Four enemies spawn to the left, then another four after the first group is defeated.
9. Time to switch to the middle window.
10. Here is the middle window. This is another good time to reload.
11. Two enemies spawn here.
12. Five more enemies emerge in this sequence.
13. Two enemies rush out of this corner.
14. Take out the grenade launcher by firing at these barrels.
15. Watch out for this gunman as the truck makes the turn.
16. Take out these two before reloading and moving to the third window.
17. Five enemies spawn in this sequence.
18. Lastly, these four are all that's left. If you are repeatedly failing the mission, restart from the beginning. Remember that the mission fails once the truck has taken too much damage.
19. The truck exits left behind these buildings.
20. This door opens. Approach the ladder for a cutscene.
21. Mike Gomez (or someone who looks like him -- it's not clear) rats you out.
22. Climb the ladder and another cutscene shows Chaser making a rocket-powered getaway...
23. ...into the sea.