1. You've only got one weapon, but you won't need it. Your shooting days are over.
2. There's not much to do but advance through the corridor.
3. Squeeze left past these fallen shelves.
4. Approach that door to initiate the ending cutscene.
5. Longwood captures you. Apparently he wasn't killed in the train explosion.
6. Castor has been captured, too. (Is that Jay?) It's all very confusing.
7. Longwood claims that Castor was behind the attack on Majestic Station, and Castor claims that it was to prevent Longwood from obtaining rebel secrets from your memories.
8. It gets worse. Longwood claims that you are Scott Stone, and that you killed the real chaser. Keeping up?
9. Chaser (or Stone, or whoever he is) has to choose whom to believe. He chooses to believe Longwood and he shoots Castor.
10. And then Longwood has his men kill you. Oh well -- easy come, easy go.
11. Lastly, the end credits. Game over.