1. Chaser awakens in a cell with Jay, an old friend.
2. Jay is either none-too-bright or he's helping your jailers -- it isn't entirely clear which.
3. Follow Jay out of the cell, staying as close as possible.
4. When Jay pauses, as seen here, pause with him.
5. Follow Jay through this access panel.
6. Use the indicated switch to close the panel. The lift will carry you down without Jay.
7. Crawl through the ventilation shaft then drop through here.
8. Further into the shafts you'll make this leap of faith. The updraft will allow you to drop softly.
9. Exit the vents and drop to Jay below.
10. Resume your pattern of following Jay. Walk when he walks, run when he runs, crouch when he crouches.
11. Wait here while Jay takes out another guard. When Jay returns, approach him and he'll resume.
12. Jay takes out another guard. Grab the Beretta and use it on this guard.
13. You'll have to take the lead through this next bit. Jay will hold still until you clear the path of guards ahead. Don't venture too far though or you'll set off an alarm and end the mission in failure.
14. Take out these guards then follow Jay up the stairs where you'll find more resistance.
15. Help Jay take out these guards. You're shooting, yet no alarms are sounding. This is very confusing. Is it a stealth mission or not? And who is escorting whom?
16. Jay won't continue until you take out this guard at the bottom of the stairs.
17. Follow Jay to this control room.
18. A brief cutscene plays.
19. Grab armor and health back here.
20. Hold off the guards while Jay works the computer.
21. Another short cutscene.
22. Your objectives are updated -- free prisoners from cell blocks A, B and C. The force fields are down and you can now exit the command center.
23. Go upstairs. You'll know that you're on the right path when you meet more resistance.
24. Watch for enemies spawning behind you. Descend the stairs on the right.
25. Turn right then continue down these stairs.
26. Don't miss this medkit on the right.
27. Go up the stairs seen on the left then go down the stairs seen on the right.
28. The control rooms for cell blocks A, B and C are as indicated.
29. Inside each is an armored trooper.
30. Activate these consoles to free the prisoners.
31. Return upstairs and activate this now-working switch to open the door.
32. Fight past these two. A large medkit is around the corner to the left.
33. To the right is the command center where you had left Jay.
34. Jay is gone, but this message on the computer tells you to exit out the left door.
35. Here's the door. Continue through the corridor to end the level.