1. You've been outfitted in an exoskeleton -- sort of like a mini version of a Herc from Starsiege.
2. Aircraft will be dropping troops and launching rockets your way.
3. Your objective is to guard the gate.
4. Don't venture far or the mission will end in failure.
5. Take out troops as they come over this left hillside.
6. Troops will also approach from this hillside at a distance. You have unlimited ammo, so blanket the area with rockets using your alternate fire.
7. Use your primary fire when they get up close as seen here. If they drop a medkit it will be of no use.
8. Keep your right flank covered to keep them from sneaking up on you.
9. And watch your back -- it's possible for them to airdrop right behind you.
10. Hold out long enough and the final cutscene plays to end the level.