1. Grab the armor vest and medium medkit on the right. Turn left down the corridor.
2. Battle through these doors down another corridor to the left.
3. Battle your way down the corridor through this doorway on the left. We'll take the other door in a moment.
4. Lots of targets. Bring them down before approaching the broken glass door to initiate a cutscene.
5. At first, Valero's men think they are meeting Franklin, a comrade. They learn it's Chaser and declare you a dead man.
6. Prove them wrong. A few well-placed grenades go a long way.
7. Once you've taken out all of Valero's men outside the glass door, backtrack here and proceed through the other door that you bypassed before. These guys have spawned around that desk ahead -- hold back as you hear a quickening beep. Approach after the explosion.
8. This can be a difficult firefight. Use grenades and adrenaline mode to assist. Shoot out the glass and proceed through what's left of the door.
9. Fight through another corridor on the left.
10. That brings you to this corridor alongside the tennis courts. You can either enter the courts through the broken glass (from your gunfire or theirs) or run full-sprint to a door at the other end, which is my preference.
11. Another gunfight through this door and you're almost out.
12. Don't go toward the tennis court. Instead, head left. Your way out is through that dragon-etched door straight ahead.