1. Exit back through the vent. Now you can break the lock on this gate.
2. Crawl through this hole in the wall. A Gene-Bank, buckshot, Pistol and Machine Gun Rounds are on the other side.
3. Follow the corridor to a doorway and find the Research Camera here, alongside two First Aid Kits.
4. You receive a new goal to photograph three Spider Splicers. Snap your first shot through the nearby window to capture this Spider Splicer on film. I thought this was a good shot, but only earned a "B".
5. No problem. Even a "C" shot will net you enough research progress to earn increased damage. Note the "+" after, "Increased Damage." Each time the progress bar reaches its maximum, you earn another "+" or a reward until a maximum of "+++" is achieved.
6. Exit to the hallway and an explosion prevents you from backtracking further. Snap a picture of a Leadhead Splicer to learn they are vulnerable to antipersonnel rounds then exit out this broken window.
7. Find a Security Bullseye Plasmid on the ledge. You can use it on the lonely Leadhead Splicer below to make him a target of the security camera. You'll still need to hack the camera to make it your permanent ally, though.
8. Find an EVE Hypo where you land plus ammo behind the pipes on either side of the room. Tenenbaum's Adam Discovery audio diary can be found here. Continue through the door to the left.
9. Find McDonagh's Eden Leaking audio diary next to a lock box and some Antipersonnel Auto Rounds. A First Aid Kit is to the left, and a Health Station and another door are to the right.
10. More Leadhead Splicers are in the next tunnel. Beneath the security camera on the right is Tenenbaum's Fontaine's Smugglers audio diary. A Pep Bar is by a garbage can on the left. (Thanks to Abebil for providing the correct screenshot.)
11. Jet Postal is to the right, and the Fighting McDonagh's Tavern is to the left. Behind the door to each is a Spider Splicer, so have your camera ready before entering. This is the Spider Splicer in Jet Postal -- look up immediately upon entering.
12. The Spider Splicer at the Fighting McDonagh's will quickly leap away so be sure to snap quickly once the door opens. This should complete the goal to snap pictures of three Spider Splicers.
13. You'll still want to keep snapping photos to research the many Splicers inside Jet Postal and the Fighting McDonagh's. You'll find a Circus of Values inside the entrance to each.
14. Find Andrew Ryan's Death Penalty In Rapture audio diary at the Jet Postal entrance.
15. Find Film behind these stacks then equip your Security Bullseye before using the door ahead.
16. Watch the ceiling for this Spider Splicer then target it with Security Bullseye. Snap photos of the ensuing hilarity to learn that Splicer organs can be used as First Aid Kits. Cash, ammo health and Film is plentiful in this room.
17. Over at The Fighting McDonagh's you'll be able to use Telekinesis to snatch this EVE Hypo from the ledge above the air vent. Machine Gun Rounds are under the floorboards at your feet and there's a Gene-Bank on the right.
18. Just inside the vent is McDonagh's Meeting Ryan audio diary.
19. Find Pistol Rounds and Buckshot before smashing your way through the exit grate. Zap these two Leadheads then hack the security camera and Health Station. Find bandages and film in the barrels to the left before ascending the stairs.
20. Continue through this door on the right.
21. McDonagh's audio diary Rapture Changing is on the desk. Looking out the window is fun; notice how the school of fish realistically scurries away when disturbed. Film is in the desk drawer.
22. A First Aid Kit and this crawl space are found behind a stack of crates. Defeat the turret and hack the safe for supplies. Frag Grenades are found in this room as well.
23. Electro Bolt unlocks this door opposite.
24. Ready your camera as you enter. Two Leadhead Splicers are inside. Remember to photograph enemies, including turrets and security cameras, before you attack them for maximum research.
25. Andrew Ryan's audio diary Working Late Again is found on this table.
26. Sullivan's audio diary Smuggling Ring is located on this table. A First Aid Kit is found under a spraying pipe around the corner.
27. Ready your camera before entering the bathroom. This Nitro Splicer is waiting inside.
28. These bathroom stalls require five credits to unlock. Proximity Mines and an EVE Hypo are in the left stall. Machine Gun Rounds are found in the right stall.
29. Upstairs you'll battle Nitro, Spider and Leadhead Splicers. Earn a Scrounger Physical Tonic for researching the Leadhead Splicer. This Tonic allows you to search containers a second time for different loot.
30. Room 5 has a safe, a Proximity Mine, Armor-Piercing Pistol Rounds, a Shotgun and an EVE Hypo.
31. Find a Health Station at the top of the stairs then enter code 7533 to enter room 7.
32. Inside is this heart-wrenching scene and Mariska Lutz's audio diary Saw Masha Today. Turn around to find cash.
33. Don't miss the Shorten Alarms Engineering Tonic here in the wall.
34. Use Electro Bolt on this control switch to unlock room 6.
35. A Leadhead Splicer spawns behind you, and another is waiting behind the bed. Photographing him earned me Increased Damage ++. Armor-Piercing Pistol Rounds and a First Aid Kit are on the shelves behind him. More Leadheads spawn through the door; be sure to photograph them as well.
36. Find Sullivan's Arresting Fontaine audio diary here. An EVE Hypo and film are in the corner behind you.
37. Return to Fontaine Fisheries, snapping photos of enemies as you go. Here I earn the very useful Static Discharge 2 Combat Tonic for researching Leadhead Splicers.
38. Nitro Splicer research reduces effectiveness of enemy grenades.
39. Don't forget to photograph Little Sisters and Big Daddies. Little Sister research yields increases in max health and EVE. Here's the third Little Sister of the level. She may alternately spawn in Fighting McDonagh's. I save the ADAM I extract from this Little Sister until I can purchase new upgrade slots.
40. Once back at Fontaine Fisheries, find a Wrench Lurker Combat Tonic here. This tonic quiets your footsteps, and increases damage from melee attacks on unaware opponents. Defeat a particularly nasty Spider Splicer then once again pass through the door behind the debris ahead.
41. Knock on Peach Wilkins' door and he'll let you in now that you've photographed three Spider Splicers.
42. Peach insists that you deposit your weapons in the pneumatic tube before he'll open the next door, but first you'll want to grab that Focused Hacker Engineering Tonic stuck in the ice. Focused Hacker reduces the number of overload tiles when hacking by two.
43. The nearby Gene-Bank will let you equip Incinerate if you don't have it currently equipped. Melt the ice and grab the tonic. You'll also want to equip any Plasmids and Tonics that will help you defeat Peach in the upcoming boss battle. Incinerate, Telekinesis and Electro Bolt make this a quick fight.
44. Deposit your weapons in the pneumo and step through the door as it opens. Melt the ice around an Automatic Hack Tool and a First Aid kit on the right, then melt the ice around the barrels ahead/left.
45. The barrels make great weapons against Peach once he's finished his speech. There are a lot of them and they cause plenty of damage.
46. Peach is aided by Leadhead Splicers. Telekinesis can toss their dead bodies at Peach for awesome damage as well. Fire users will appreciate the oil slick in front of the Circus of Values to the right.
47. Electro Bolt will help you get close enough to hack the single turret and security camera in the room. (Find a First Aid Kit to the right of the turret.)
48. There's a Health Station here as well, and the nearby Vita Chamber makes for quick resurrections. Be sure to search Peach's corpse for good loot once he's down.
49. Find a First Aid Kit and an EVE Hypo between these frozen pressure doors, both leading to the same room. Melt the ice and head inside to find a Leadhead splicer, a First Aid Kit, EVE Hypos, and some frozen corpses with good loot.
50. Likewise, these frozen doors on the right lead to a room with lots of loot. The door on the right leads to a blocked path, but a corpse can be searched.
51. Enter the door on the left then melt this ice to reveal a crawlspace leading to plenty of cash and an Automatic Hack Tool.
52. Descend these stairs and use the Pneumo to retrieve your weapons.
53. A Power to the People station is ahead. You can choose which weapon upgrade you want, but only one.
54. Here are the options. I feel the Machine Gun becomes much more usable once the kickback is reduced, so that's my preference here. A Machine Gun and Pistol are frozen underneath the stairs behind you.
55. Melt this ice blocking the room on the left. Inside is a Leadhead Splicer and a Nitro Splicer. Use Enrage! for an entertaining, though lengthy, battle.
56. Also here is this safe, and to the right is Peach Wilkins' Putting The Screws On audio diary.
57. Here is your exit. Melt the ice blocking this door, then enter and melt another patch of ice to advance to Smuggler's Hideout.