1. Follow the signs to the Poseidon Plaza entrance. Cohen unlocks the door. Purchase Incendiary Bolts at the Circus of Values.
2. Martin Finnegan's The Iceman Cometh audio diary is found here. You don't need to thaw it out to grab it. Search the body above and the Trash Can on the right for supplies.
3. Head through another Securis door and catch a brief glimpse of Finnegan before he disappears. Melt this ice on the left to reveal a Health Station, Crossbow, First Aid Kit and an Automatic Hack Tool.
4. Finnegan traps you in a block of ice, then inexplicably sets you free.
5. Finnegan is joined by a collection of frozen Splicers around the room. You can ignore them, photograph them, smash them with the wrench, or melt them then search their bodies for loot after defeating them.
6. Finnegan himself can be defeated with a couple of your Crossbow's Incendiary Bolts, especially if you have Human Inferno equipped. Clicking the right-stick zooms the Crossbow into a sniper scope as seen here.
7. Snap a photo of Finnegan once he's down. Recover your bolts then find a Frozen Field Combat Tonic on Finnegan's body.
8. Frozen Field is to ice attacks what Human Inferno is to fire attacks, with the difference that instead of doing increased cold damage, it can freeze foes that you strike with the wrench. I choose to keep Human Inferno installed.
9. You can either move on to your next target, or do as Cohen says and place Finnegan's photo in the quadtych. I prefer to place the photos in the quadtych as I take them, because Bouncers are likely to be nearby. You haven't seen this type of Big Daddy since early in the game and will likely want to research them.
10. Bouncer research reveals that they are vulnerable to Armor-Piercing Rounds, and also earns you this Wrench Jockey 2 Combat Tonic.
11. If you haven't tried the Chemical Thrower's Electric Gel on a Big Daddy, you'll be in for a treat when you try. Electric Gel locks the Big Daddy in place while his health depletes. This is the safest way to defeat a Big Daddy that I've tried. Just make sure you're full-up on ammo before pulling the trigger.
12. Post Finnegan's photo and receive a new gift of supplies.
13. After harvesting the Little Sister, I backtrack to the U-Invent machine in Cohen's dressing room and manufacture a Booze Hound Physical Tonic, as well as more Electric Gel.
14. Upon arriving at the Gatherer's Garden to buy a slot for my Booze Hound, I hear another Little Sister at the Poseidon Plaza entrance. Harvesting her brings me to 340 ADAM.
15. The Gatherer's Garden is just left of the Poseidon Plaza entrance. I purchase a Physical Tonic Slot for my crafted Booze Hound Tonic, an Engineering Tonic Slot for my banked Alarm Expert Tonic, plus Health and EVE Upgrades.
16. Return through the frozen tunnel then continue through the door ahead to find another short tunnel. Ready your weapon of choice for dealing with lots of Spider Splicers.
17. Napalm is my preference. Both the Circus of Values and the Ammo Bandito in this room sell Napalm if you need more. Keep an eye on the ceiling for the half-dozen or so Spider Splicers that attack.
18. Silas Cobb is upstairs in Rapture Records, and Hector Rodriguez comes out of hiding once you visit Eve's Garden, but both of these guys are runners. You'll have an easier time chasing them if you've already visited and pacified the rest of Poseidon Plaza. Let's start with Sir Price, where you'll find Steel Bolts and snacks in the display window. Electric Gel is in a hole in the wall to the left.
19. Pretty much blanket everything with Napalm once the door opens. Sir Prize is a busy place.
20. A First Aid Kit is on the pool table, a safe is behind the bar, and McDonagh's audio diary Fontaine's Army is found here in the far-right corner. Film is also in the container.
21. This Crossbow and Trap Bolts are found atop the stairs.
22. Clear the room of Trap Bolts, gamble if you need the cash, then exit to the second floor hallway and hack this Health Station.
23. At the opposite end of the hall is Pharaoh's Fortune Casino. Lots of cash is in the display window.
24. Inside are several Splicers, and be sure to hack this security camera on the second floor ceiling.
25. Find this safe downstairs by the cocktail sign.
26. Sullivan's Bump Culpepper? audio diary is on the pool table upstairs next to a First Aid Kit. An EVE Hypo and Armor-Piercing Pistol Rounds are on the couch ahead/left. A Gene-Bank is also found up here.
27. Head back to the hallway and go downstairs to find Sinclair Spirits at the end of the corridor. Before entering, though, descend these stairs seen on the right.
28. Find an Extra Nutrition 2 Physical Tonic in the far corner. I already have Extra Nutrition 3, so this isn't much of a get. Defeat several reanimated statues before exiting.
29. Return upstairs and find an EVE Hypo in Sinclair Spirits' display window before entering. Pass by some strange statues then hack this security camera on the ceiling to the right.
30. Behind the counter is this switch -- press it to open the door ahead/right. Search a storage crate to the right of the door before heading through.
31. Descend the stairs and find this safe, plus a bonus Power to the People Station!
32. My choice here is Crossbow Damage Increase.
33. Turn around and use your newly-improved weapon to take out this reanimated statue.
34. Farther down the hall is Robertson's Tobaccoria. Use Telekinesis to grab this First Aid Kit before entering.
35. McDonagh's Guns Blazing audio diary is found here. An EVE Hypo is behind the counter on the right. Use the code 7774 on the door ahead. Inside you'll find a security camera, Electric Buck and cash.
36. Now it's time to head into EVE's Garden XXX. A First Aid Kit is to the right of the door.
37. Enjoy a pole dance from Jasmine Jolene's apparition. Before following her through the stage door ahead, search the room for buckshot and booze. A Health Station is atop the stairs on the left, and money is on the stage ahead.
38. The drama remains behind closed doors at Eve's Garden.
39. Once the door opens, find Jasmine Jolene's Pregnancy audio diary under the bed. Fine Gin is on the body, and a safe is in the corner.
40. When you emerge, find Hector Rodriguez at the bar, where's he leaves behind his It's All Grift audio diary. This is a good time to save your game.
41. Rodriguez runs ahead of you and sometimes you'll lose sight of him. You'll at least have more confidence knowing you can go back to a saved game if you can't find him.
42. Keep after him with the Chemical Thrower's Napalm ammunition and you won't have much trouble drawing his health down.
43. Once he falls, photograph the corpse for Cohen.
44. Ready your preferred weapon of mass destruction before placing Rodriguez on the quadtych. Cohen is about to have a tantrum and he'll be sending several waves of Splicers at you.
45. The lights dim, Tchaikovsky plays, the atrium is my canvas and flaming napalm is my paint!
46. Once Cohen's Splicers are defeated, he apologizes and gives you a gift of more supplies.
47. Now it's time to find Silas Cobb inside Rapture Records, upstairs in Poseidon Plaza.
48. Anna Culpepper's audio diary Ryan's Stableboy is here on the left. Drop over the ledge to the floor below.
49. Approach the body to trigger the ticking, then step back to avoid becoming injured when the bomb finally explodes. Continue through the vent in the right corner after looting the bomb for any remaining Napalm.
50. Find a First Aid Kit before exiting the vent on the upper level, then begin the chase. Cobb is the easiest of the lot in my opinion. He has little health and as a Nitro Splicer is quite vulnerable to flame. Again, Napalm is my choice as he runs.
51. After photographing the body, Little Sister number three appeared. Headshots from the Crossbow's Steel-Tip Bolts brought down this Bouncer fairly quickly. I'm banking the ADAM for now.
52. Post Cobb's photo to the quadtych and be treated to Cohen's eccentric ecstasy.
53. Cohen rewards you with the Medical Expert 2 Physical Tonic.
54. If you like, you can hunt him down now (Antipersonnel Auto Rounds work well) to get his Muse Key, allowing you to recover the loot seen here, but you'll miss out on Cohen's appearance later in Olympus Heights that allows you to explore an additional area and earn an additional achievement.
55. On the other hand, if you do choose to kill Cohen, be sure to photograph his body to earn the aptly-named Irony Achievement.
56. Before exiting to the Hephaestus Bathysphere station, return to the now-unlocked projection room and find Sander Cohen's Requiem for Andrew Ryan audio diary, as well as the Electric Flesh Combat Tonic. Film, an EVE Hypo and Moonbeam Absinthe are some of the additional items found here.